News & Updates
October 19, 2014 : OfferToro OfferWall added on ClixSense.
You can also use this new video in your advertising campaigns which will help your prospects get an overview of how ClixSense works.
October 5, 2014 : Persona.ly OfferWall added on ClixSense.
September 10, 2014 : ClixSense – Now get an instant commission for every active referral you bring to ClixSense. For every referral who activates their account and completes their profile, you will earn a special signup commission in addition to the standard signup commission: Premium members will earn $0.10 for every new active referral while Free members will earn $0.05 for each new active referral.
This is a limited time promotion only and is set to expire on October 9, 2014 at 12:00pm EST. Depending on the success of this promotion ClixSense may or may not extend it indeterminately. Be sure to read the rules and don’t abuse this promo by using PTSU to gain referrals. If you do so you could loose your ClixSense account. Be sure to read the Promo Conditions. [Forum Announcement]
Along with this ClixSense have also introduced the Affiliate Link Shortener.
August 1, 2014 : PaidVerts – We are not endorsing this site and their review will no longer be updated. Read the review for details.
August 1, 2014 : ClickFair – Withdrawls through Neteller, Payza and Solid Trust Pay have been removed. The only payment processor now available for cashouts is PayPal.
July 29, 2014 : PTCSolution – closed down without clearing debt. Prior to the closure, PTCSolution was in huge debt with payment delays for over 5 months.
Hence, moved to the NOT RECOMMENDED LIST.
June 30, 2014 : PaidVerts – PayPal Mass Pay has been enabled for their account and PayPal cashouts should resume in the next few days. PayPal cashout limit has been reduced to $2.
June 7, 2014 : PaidVerts –
- Payza has been added and enabled for purchases. Payza cashouts will be enabled on Friday, June 13, 2014.
Payza Deposit fee is 6.00% + $0.59 while Cashout fee is 2% + $0.25
- All pending PayPal cashouts have been cancelled and funds returned to account balance.
Minimum PayPal cashout amount has been temporarily increased to $5 until the Mass Pay option is enabled for their account at which point the minimum PayPal cashout amount will be reduced back down to $1.
June 5, 2014 : Clicksia & Incentria are closing due to the owner’s bad health. They decided to shut down all of a sudden without giving members any prior warning. Also it doesn’t seem like they are going to pay out pending balances and refunding unused purchases (ad-credits, banner impressions and upgrades) claiming that the sites were running in losses for the past years. I do wish NorthOwl (Admin of Clicksia & Incentria) a speedy recovery and good health but this is not the right way to close a business. If you are going to close a site, pay off the debt. Until he does so, his sites will only be remembered as a scam and hurt his reputation.
So I am not going to add Clicksia and Incentria to the Closed List, but rather the Not Recommended List until they pay off the debt.
If you are interested, you can follow the entire discussion on the EMS forum.
June 5, 2014 : WordLinx – Basic members now need to view a preview advert before they are shown a paid ad. So effectively, you are watching two ads but getting paid for one.
You can now earn Points by re-viewing adverts. Currently, points can be redeemed for removing pre-views (One week bypass for 50 points) and a trial Verified upgrade (One week upgrade for 200 points).
May 29, 2014 : WordLinx – From 1st June 2014, all members will receive 5 x $0.001 guaranteed ads daily. Upgraded members will receive additional 3 x $0.01 ads daily.
May 29, 2014 : PaidVerts –
1) The maximum period of account activity is now 21 days. If you view any activation ads beyond that, it’ll just reset your active status counter to 21 days.
2) From now on members will receive 8 x 50 BAP ads daily, until you have clicked on 100 BAP ads in total. At which point it’ll drop down to 2 x 50 BAP ads daily.
May 21, 2014 : PaidVerts – have introduced BAP tax. What this does is deduct up to 25 BAP once each server day, from all accounts, active or not, until all accounts are zeroed.
A new CAPTCHA has been introduced when trying to view ads.
Another proposed change is new members getting 8 x 50 BAP ads daily until they click on 100 Activation Ads in total. At which point the account will revert to receiving 1 x 50 BAP activation ad daily, from then on.
May 19, 2014 : PaidVerts – PayPal deposit limits when purchasing ads have been adjusted as follows:
- Week 1 & 2 = $1-$11 deposit limit
- Weeks 3-12 = $1-$33 deposit limit
- Weeks 12+ = $1-$125 deposit limit
Weeks begin from your first deposit. Weekly limits reset at midnight on Sunday.
In the next few days PayPal Mass Pay will be enabled. Withdrawals will then cost 2% + $0.25 per cashout.
All pending PayPal cashouts have been cancelled. Please re-request your cashout under the new fee structure.
ᐩOpera currently does not support taskbar/desktop notifications. This feature will probably be available on Opera v24 onwards only, and that is several months away.
The add-on for Firefox is currently being developed but it will be available only for Firefox v30+ which is currently in beta and scheduled to be released on June 10, 2014.
May 7, 2014 : ClixSense – introduce ClixAddon, a non intrusive notification extension to keep track of your account status at the click of a button and get instantly notified of new PTC Ads, Surveys and Tasks as they become available.
The extension also gives you the option to show popup/desktop notifications from the taskbar anytime a new survey, task, PTC or Sticky ad is available. Along with the notification, sounds have been included which are familiar from the ClixSense Toolbar. These notifications and sounds can be easily turned on or off from the Options button on the ClixAddon extension.
As of May 6, 2014 the ClixAddon is only available for Chrome. Within the next weeks Firefox, Opera and Safari will also be supported.
Internet Explorer will however not be supported but you have the choice to continue using the ClixSense Toolbar.
May 6, 2014 : Wordlinx – You must now click at least one ad a week to earn from your referrals.
Reminder: New requirement now in place. You must click at least one ad a week to earn from your referrals. http://t.co/QpJwrbdfEq
— WordLinx (@wordlinx) May 5, 2014
April 27, 2014 : PaidVerts – Full review published.
March 30, 2014 : Wordlinx cashouts are now free! 0% fees on all withdrawals!
Cashouts are now free! 0% fees on all earnings withdrawals! What you earn is what you're paid! Happy clicking! – http://t.co/QpJwrbdfEq
— WordLinx (@wordlinx) March 29, 2014
March 29, 2014 : PTCSolution
- Time frame between cashouts increased to 30 days for all memberships.
- Referral commissions for Fixed Ads temporarily removed.
- Highest AdGrid prize raised from $2 to $3.
March 14, 2014 : PTCSolution : Many accounts were suspended automatically due to some bug which has now been fixed. In case your account is still suspended, please submit a support ticket.
Here is the email I received from PTCSolution.
I would like to explain what happened that night, with account suspension. We have a hidden ad which is detecting robots here on the site. Yesterday we were making some updates and enhancement on watching ads section and by mistake our hidden ad was visible for all users.
Because we are detecting robots which clicked on that ad on a daily basis and suspend that accounts, honest users were also affected by that. Right now all account are unsuspended and you can log in again to your account.
I would like to apologies for that problem, luckily it was only few hours and I found and fix the bug. So please check your account and log in, if by any chance you cannot still log in, please open a support ticket.
March 6, 2014 : RewardingWays : Referral earnings increased from 15% to 25%.
March 1, 2014 : PTCSolution : Status change due to payment delays getting longer and longer. See review for details.
February 23, 2014 : NeoBux : A couple of additions to their fixed advertisements’ platform – 12 hours fixed exposure & 3 days fixed exposure packs added.
The new Fixed Ad packs have been updated on our Advertisers Corner page.
February 22, 2014 : ClixSense – have now enabled downline click commissions on Sticky Ads. All members, regardless of their status (Free or Premium) will earn a $0.0001 commission (10%) from their referral clicks on
The price for Sticky ads is also adjusted accordingly but the increase will not take effect until Monday, February 24th although members will start earning click commissions from today onwards.
The new Sticky Ad prices have been updated on our Advertisers Corner page.
February 22, 2014 : SwagBucks – Swag Codes have gone mobile! The latest update to the Swagbucks iOS and Android mobile app now includes an area to enter and redeem Swag Codes! The best part is that the app includes push notifications when a code becomes available, so you’ll never miss another code.
I would recommend you install their app if you have an iOS or Android device.
February 13, 2014 : ClixSense – introduced.
Sticky Ads have a fixed position at the top of the View Ads page regardless if already clicked or not. However only one click per 24-hour period, during which the advert is active, will credit. Already credited ads will be clearly marked as clicked. Sticky Ads have a 5 second timer and pay $0.001 per click. They do not pay referral click commissions, thus help keep the price low.
For more information regarding advertising a Sticky Ad, please visit our dedicated Advertisers Corner page here.
Furthermore, in an effort to become even more competitive with their PTC advertising, ClixSense have made the following changes:
● Price reduction of up to 10% on all Regular Ad Credits Packs.
● Extended Ad clicks now pay the same referral commission as Standard Ads.
● Extended Ad clicks now require 16 Regular Ad Credits instead of 20 (a 20% reduction).
February 11, 2014 : PTCSolution – Due to low funds in their Payza and EgoPay accounts, payments are taking longer than 31 business days. Anyone who is waiting more than 31 business days and has a Payza or EgoPay pending withdrawl can request for switching the payment over to their PayPal account by sending a support ticket.
February 8, 2014 : PTCSolution – Site is having payment delays although they are eventually being processed. As per their TOS, all payments will be processed within 31 days but its taking about 35 days in many cases (including mine). So take caution with investments as the site is having cash flow issues.
Also they have made a huge list of changes, which you follow on their [forum]
February 4, 2014 : NerdBux – We are not endorsing this site and their review will no longer be updated. Read the review for details.
February 3, 2014 : NerdBux – They have lifted the cashout restriction. So you are free to cashout at any time. No more rushing in to click the cashout button at 00:00 server time.
February 2, 2014 : Boostfin – Moved to the Not Recommended List. Site is no longer paying and the forum is full of complaints. Support tickets are no longer replied to, and the Admin only comes to the forum to help people on how to deposit/invest money. Their partner site – GladBux is also playing the old waiting game, asking people to close disputes and that payments will be enabled “soon”. Well its over a month and its still not “soon” enough for them.
Check the Boostfin review page where I have posted screenshots.
So I can no longer recommend both these sites – Boostfin.com & GladBux.com
If you have made purchases and haven’t received the service or recovered your money, I would recommend filing disputes with the respective payment processors before its too late.
January 30, 2014 :
- ClickFair :
- Timer for MICRO & FIXED ads increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Payza introduced. You can buy advertising and upgrade to premium membership using Payza. It will be available for withdrawals once they have enough funds.
- LogiPTC – Moved to Established List.
Its been over 2 years since they removed click fraud and the site seems to be having no major issues.
- PiggyBankGPT – Moved to Established List. Its been over 2 years since the site changed ownership. They have also recovered from their PayPal limitation and there are no current major issues with the site.
January 22, 2014 : SwagBucks – From January 21, 2014 through their 6th Birthday, February 25, 2014, for each new person you refer to Swagbucks that creates an account – you will earn 10% of the Swag Bucks that they earn. Not just in search wins but in almost every earning opportunity. You’ll continue earning 10% of their earnings FOR LIFE!
What are qualified earnings? – Any earnings found along the top menu bar: Shop, Search, Watch, Play, Answer, Discover. This includes everything found in the drop down menus such as Daily Poll, Activities, Coupons and Tasks. Every earn on a mobile app contributes too.
You will never max out and will continue to earn 10% for as long as your referral is active on Swagbucks!
Remember this is only for referrals you gain from January 21, 2014 through their 6th Birthday, February 25, 2014. Not old ones and not ones that you gain after February 25.
January 22, 2014 : NerdBux – List of changes made recently.
- Reduced the max number of Rented Referrals for upgraded members to 2,000.
- Reduced the max number of Direct Referrals for upgraded members to 200.
- Reduced the amount free members earn per referral click to 30%.
- Added a cap to the amount of money the membership can withdraw a day.
- Time period between renting referrals for all membership levels is now 7 days.
- Time period between cashout for upgraded members is now 5 days.
- Time period between cashout for free members is now 10 days.
January 10, 2014 : Updates from the past week.
- – Paytoo has been introduced as an alternative for Payza. It is available for advertising purchases and premium upgrades. Cashouts for Paytoo will begin on Friday, January 17, 2014.
For more details, you can read the announcement on their forum.
- NerdBux – Payza has been added back as one of the owners (Jon Olson) is not in America. [Forum announcement]
- PTCSolution – A forum announcement was made with a list of changes.
- Payment waiting time increased from 7 to 31 days.
- Revenue shares removed.
- Members from Vietnam need to be upgraded before they can request for cashout.
- From now on you can only withdraw with PayPal or Payza. Depending on which payment processor you choose to make purchases from, this one will be available for withdrawals. For example if you top up your purchase balance for $100 with PayPal and $80 with Payza, you will be able to withdraw to PayPal only. If the amount of purchases is equal you will be able to payout on both of them. EgoPay, Perfect Money and Payeer are available for deposits but they are not available for withdrawals anymore. If you deposit with any of them you still will be able to withdraw through PayPal or Payza. That applies only for deposits from January 9, 2014 onwards.
- PTCSolution – Payment waiting time increased to 7 days.
Perfect Money added. SolidTrustPay and Payeer are expected to be available soon.
- NeoBux – “Neo” has been removed from the names of their internal virtual currencies – NeoPoints & NeoCoins. From now on they’ll simply be referenced as “Points” and “Coins”. There will be no other change regarding the currencies.
January 5, 2014 : PTCSolution – Everything seems to be revolving around PayPal on this site. PayPal concluded the review on their account and finally blocked it.
Now the Admin announces that the site will be sold to an investor but does not reveal the name. He also goes on to say that the ownership of the site will be changed but not the administration. The Admin will still be there, running the site and will make sure all the decisions will be independent as they were before. I can’t seem to understand this. Selling the site but making sure that you are the final authority in making the decisions. A paradox?
Anyways, I’ll leave it up to you to read the announcement on their [forum].
December 21, 2013 : Boostfin – Members are now required to post payment proofs on the forum failing which they might not get paid.
Standard members will earn 10% from all offers and tasks their referrals complete.
Premium members will earn 20% from all offers and tasks their referrals complete.
This promotion will expire on January 1, 2014 at 1:00pm EST
December 5, 2013 : Payza has stopped services within the USA which is going to affect a lot of PTC/GPT sites.
Here is the announcement on their blog.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, Payza’s account platform is no longer accessible to members in the United States. Unfortunately, the third party relationship that enabled U.S. members to access their stored value account services was terminated. This means that U.S. members are not able to Add Funds, Send Funds or Receive Funds using Payza. You can still log in to your Payza account and initiate a Withdrawal Transaction, however, all withdrawal requests will remain pending until further notice.
We are working diligently to resolve this matter, more updates will follow.
December 4, 2013 :
December 2, 2013 : ClickFair – Direct referral limits removed. Standard members can now refer an unlimited number of people.
November 24, 2013 : Wordlinx – Referral earnings reduced from 3% to 2% for Free members.
November 19, 2013 : Was out for a few days to witness Sachin Tendulkar‘s final match so I missed a few updates.
Here is a summary of the updates in the past week while I was away.
- BoostFin : has been acquired partially by GladBux.com (Glad Media). Its seems more like a partnership so we’ll have to see how things pan out. So far they are making payments, so they’ll remain on the Legit List.
You can read the announcement on the forums of both sites : [here] & [here]
- PTCSolution : Their PayPal account has been limited. PayPal payments were disabled for a couple of days but the Admin resumed PayPal payments again using his wife’s PayPal account. Please check the review for the chronology of events.
November 6, 2013 : ShiftCode suffered a hard disk failure on November 6, 2013 (3:37am EST) which has affected all sites using their platform. One of the 2 hard disk that contained the volume array for the SQL server crashed. This resulted in data needing to be restored.
The last successful usable backup was from October 28, 2013. This means all leads & offer updates since October 28, 2013 10:36 AM have been lost.
Please contact the support desk of the respective sites (along with proofs) if you find any thing missing from your account.
November 5, 2013 : RadiumOne OfferWall added on ClixSense.
November 1, 2013 : Jobego.com closed without any warning and clearing off any pending debt. Site moved to the Not Recommended List.
October 30, 2013 : TrialPay OfferWall added on ClixSense.
October 16, 2013 : NerdBux – From now on, members will earn referral commissions from Micro ads.
October 15, 2013 :
- ClickFair – Daily forced activity removed. Now all members will earn from their referrals everyday automatically. No need to click ads.
- PiggyBankGPT – Matomy Offerwall added.
October 1, 2013 : – Changes have been made to the signup and sales commissions. You can read the details on their forum [here]
September 23, 2013 : Pay rate comparison table updated!
See and compare what different sites pay for the same offer.
September 19, 2013 : PTCSolution – Revenue Shares added where you earn a monthly return of 115% per share. Kind of a ponzi scheme offered by money cyclers and HYIPs. And they have PayPal enabled to fund accounts to buy these shares which could cause problems. Clear case of the site having cashflow problems.
September 18, 2013 : ClickFair – Prize Page game introduced. It is a free ad game which you can play daily. All you need to do is to surf advertisements in a single window, and you will have a chance to win coins which are credited instantly and can be converted to cash. 100 coins equals $1.00. Free members receive 25 free Prize Points daily, while Premium members receive 50 free Prize Points daily. Premium members also get a 10% conversion bonus when converting coins to cash.
1 Prize Point gives you 1 chance to play.
September 18, 2013 : NerdBux – Now there is a 30 day waiting period before you’ll be able to convert “Nerdbucks” earned from offerwalls due to abuse.
Account Verification –
Members who reside in North America (USA, Canada and Mexico) are required to have their postal address verified prior to be eligible for electronic cashouts (Payza or Paypal). Address verification is accomplished by sending your first cashout by check to the address on your ClixSense account profile. The check will be delivered by USPS (United States Postal Service) First Class Mail. Failure to verify your address can result in account closure and forfeiture of any account balance. ClixSense reserves the right to request address or personal verification for any and all accounts without stating a reason. If such a request is made of a member and subsequently refused or ignored, ClixSense reserves the right to withhold funds and or close the account.
There have been many cheaters opening US accounts with fake information, because of this ClixSense were forced to initiate this process. This is done by forcing the first cashout to be by check. The checks will contain a PIN code that will have to be entered on the account. This process essentially gets the member’s mailing address verified which proves that the member is using real information.
At the moment only new accounts, or closed accounts that are reopened, from USA, Canada and Mexico have to go through this process. However, ClixSense can also request this from any old account if they deem it too suspicious.
To make things a little easier ClixSense have dropped the check fees from $1.50/$2.00 (North America/Rest of the world) to $1.00. And the first check cashout for North America is now completely free.
September 12, 2013 : LinkGrand – New Advertising feature introduced – QUICK LINK ADVERTISING.
You receive full-page visits to your website without any ad-frame. However, there is no timer and members can only view your site once per day.
You can check the rates here.
September 9, 2013 : PTCSolution
- offerwall added.
- Special Promoter’s Pack and AdGrid sale extended till Saturday (14 Sep 2013).
September 6, 2013 :
- CrowdFlower Tasks introduced.
- New $1000 referral contest valid until the end of this year.
- AdGrid ads lowered by 50% until Sunday (08 Sep 2013).
- New $60 Special Promoter’s Pack also valid until Sunday (08 Sep 2013).
August 31, 2013 : ClickFair – Now you need to click a minimum of 8 ads daily to earn from your referrals the next day. The earlier requirement was 10.
August 22, 2013 : ClickFair – Neteller introduced for both deposits and withdrawls.
Cashout fees for Neteller is $1.00 per withdrawl PLUS 1% of the amount.
August 21, 2013 : PTCSolution – Fixed Ads introduced.
Fixed ads have a 5 seconds timer and is worth $0.001 for Standard and Premium members. Fixed ads also pay referral commissions which is $0.001 for both Standard and Premium members.
August 21, 2013 : NerdBux – Virool offerwall removed.
August 21, 2013 : EasyHits4U finally disclose the exchange rate for points earned from offerwalls.
1000 points are equal to $1 and you can convert points into credits, banner and text ad impressions, money and even days of Premium membership.
Earned offer points become available for conversion into credits, impressions or days of Premium membership in 7 days after initial transaction. The offer points become available for conversion into money in 30 days after initial transaction.
August 15, 2013 : 3 new reviews published.
August 14, 2013 : EasyHits4U – Offerwalls introduced.
Currently they have 2 offerwalls – Matomy and SuperRewards listed under My Offersβeta
All earnings from offerwalls are in points. No announcement has been made about how to convert points and how much are they worth.
August 8, 2013 :
- NerdBux – TrialPay offerwall added.
- WordLinx – Points feature added although its currently in development. For more info you can follow the discussion on their forum [here]
August 4, 2013 : NeoBux – The minimum amount of NeoCoins that can now be converted has been lowered from 5000 to 2500 NeoCoins.
2500 NeoCoins = $2 ($0.80 for each 1000 NeoCoins)
August 3, 2013 : NerdBux – Offerwalls introduced.
Currently they have 3 offerwalls – Virool, Matomy and SuperRewards. All earnings from the offerwalls are in their virtual currency – NerdBucks. You can convert your NerdBucks into cash once you reach 1000 NerdBucks.
Conversion rate : 1000 NerdBucks = $1 USD
July 31, 2013 :
- NerdBux – Instant payments introduced.
PayPal cashouts now have a 2% fee, down from the earlier $0.30 + 2.9%
Payza cashout fees will depend according to your Payza account which you can consult here.
- WordLinx will be offline from August 4 to 6 as part of a major website and security update.
July 24, 2013 : NerdBux.com – Full review published.
July 23, 2013 :
3 new Offerwalls introduced on ClickFair.com
- Peanut Labs
June 12, 2013 : WordLinx – Cashout rule has been changed again. Members must now earn at least $5 personally from clicking ads in order to be paid. [Source]
This info has now also been added in their Terms.
June 10, 2013 : WordLinx have again come up with yet another cashout rule . Members must earn at least $10 personally from clicking ads in order to cashout.
June 8, 2013 : A few changes on ClixSense‘s ClixGrid.
- Free members can now play 30 times per day and Premium members 60 times per day. The top prize has also been increased from $5.00 to $10.00.
- New options for advertisers include multiple campaigns that range from 7 to 180 days. Multiple link submission, scheduling and bulk discounting is now available. More details here.
- With the increase in chances to play, you now need to click at least 20 ClixGrid squares to complete the Daily Checklist requirement.
June 6, 2013 :
- WordLinx : The recently introduced rule where members had to earn $0.10 from referrals in order to cashout has been removed. Members no longer need referrals in order to cashout on WordLinx.
- RewardingWays : PeanutLabs OfferWall added.
May 31, 2013 : ClickFair Offerwall updates.
- You now earn COINS by completing tasks at their offerwalls.
- You can convert those COINS into cash.
- It can take up to 30 days before COINS are successfully credited to your account. It depends on the advertisers.
- You can view your pending COINS by viewing “Your Coin History”
- The points system has been removed and replaced by COINS.
So, from today onwards you earn COINS on all of their offer walls and those COINS can be converted into CASH.
1 COIN = $0.01 , so 100 coins = $1.00
Any member who had old points in their account can contact support and exchange them for the equivalent in cash.
May 30, 2013 : New cashout rule introduced on WordLinx. Members must earn at least $0.10 through referrals in order to be paid.
May 30, 2013 : ClickFair updates.
- CrowdFlower Tasks added.
- EgoPay and Liberty Reserve removed.
- NETELLER added. At the moment you can only deposit money using Neteller. Withdrawls should be available at a later date.
May 29, 2013 :
- Updated reviews of sites which offered Liberty Reserve cashouts.
- TokenAds Offerwall added on RewardingWays.com
May 15, 2013 : GetBuxToday.com turns into a forced investment site. See review for details.
May 6, 2013 : SuperRewards Offerwall added on ClickFair.com
April 19, 2013 : ClickFair.com updates.
- Micro Exposure timer reduced to 3 seconds. Fixed ads continue to have a 5 seconds timer.
- $250 Monthly Referral Contest – 100 winners every month, each sharing the $250 prize fund. Free worldwide entry for all. Entry is automatic and only direct referrals count.
April 16, 2013 : Paid emails introduced on LinkGrand. You have to activate it in your account if you wish to receive paid emails from LinkGrand. You are paid $0.002 for each link you click within the email.
April 13, 2013 : Now feel free to share active Swag Codes! Tell your friends, post it on your Facebook wall, Tweet it to your followers; let everyone know the active Swag Code so that everyone can take advantage of the bonus Swag Bucks!
Don’t worry, there will be no repercussions for posting active Swag Codes and this will not negatively impact your account in any way. You can read the blog post regarding this update on their blog here.
April 12, 2013 : Till April 30th, for every new referral you get on SwagBucks, you’ll earn MATCHING swagbucks on everything they earn within the earning actions located on the top bar of Swagbucks: Shop, Search, Watch, Play, Answer (Surveys, Daily Polls, Tasks), and Discover (Special Offers, Coupons, Toolbars, NOSO).
You can earn up to 1000 matching Swag Bucks per referral. As soon as your referral earns, your Swag Buck account will be credited.
* Matching referral Swag Bucks will not be reflected in your Daily Goal Meter.
For new members : Use the sign-up code, “SPRINGIN2SWAG” and get 50 bonus Swag Bucks upon registration instead of the usual 30.
April 9, 2013 : Offerwalls (Virool videos, Matomy & SuperSonic Ads) introduced on ClickFair.com
You will be compensated in points instead of cash for completing offers from the offerwalls.
Conversion rate is : 100 points = $1.00 USD
Points can be redeemed for upgrades and advertising but cannot be converted into cash for withdrawls. Also there NO referral earnings from Offerwalls.
April 9, 2013 : Paid mails coming soon on LinkGrand, probably in the next 2 weeks
Also they are offering 50% discount on advertising orders this week.
April 8, 2013 : Fixed Ads introduced on ClickFair.com
These ads are worth $0.001 per click with a 5 second timer and they also give referral credit.
Advertising prices are subject to change. However, if you are interested the current prices are :
- $20 for 1 day
- $120 for 7 days
- $220 for 14 days
- $450 for 31 days.
April 5, 2013 : SuperRewards OfferWall added on ClixSense.
March 25, 2013 : Another day and another big list of changes on ClickFair.com.
Here is a list of all the “NEW” changes.
- You now earn from your referrals when they click MICRO and MINI ads only. The previous system was STANDARD and EXTENDED ads only.
- Members now have to click 10 ads per day to earn from referrals.
- Standard members now have a limit of 200 direct referrals.
- Standard members will now earn 20% from their referral clicks.
March 23, 2013 : More changes on ClickFair.com. Pretty annoying to see radical changes every other day. I would advise caution if you are thinking of investing into the site. You never know what they might come up with the next day.
Here is a list of all the changes.
- You must view at least 4 advertisements each day to continue to earn from your referrals the next day. Previously it was just 1.
- All members will now get at least 4 adverts daily. No guaranteed $0.01 ads as they have changed that again.
- Inactivity period after which accounts are automatically suspended has been increased to 60 days. Previously it was 30 days.
- Temporary discount of 50% on all large PTC advertising packages.
- Standard members now have a limit of 100 direct referrals.
- Standard members will now earn just 10% from their referral clicks.
- Standard members can only cash out once per 7 days.
- For removing a direct referral, you will have to pay $0.02
March 18, 2013 : Stepped cashouts introduced on ClickFair.com
The minimum amount paid is $1.00 on the first cashout. This amount will increase by $1.00 for each cashout until it reaches a fixed minimum amount of $5.00.
March 10, 2013 : Daily forced activity introduced on ClickFair.com
“You must view at least 1 advertisement each day to continue to earn from your referrals the next day.”
The advertisement can be of any exposure, not necessarily a Standard or Extended exposure.
March 9, 2013 : A pay rate comparison for Tasks, Offerwalls and Surveys across several sites. Just see and compare what different sites pay for the same offer. You can read the post here.
March 8, 2013 : More ways to redeem your SwagBucks.
- USA and Canada members can request payments through
- New gift cards from Flipkart, SnapDeal, Yebhi.com, Jabong & allschoolstuff.com added on SwagBucks Rewards Store for Indian members.
March 3, 2013 : ClickFair.com – Full review published.
March 1, 2013 : If you are a member of GPT sites using the ShiftCode script, then log into your account and change your password immediately. ShiftCode has advised ALL sites that there might be some vulnerabilities in the application and to ensure your account security, it is suggested that you change your password immediately. This is purely a precautionary measure to ensure that your account remains secure even though ShiftCode believe the vulnerabilities have been patched.
February 21, 2013 : A newly designed homepage navigation on SwagBucks.com
Also the Hourly Random Winner has been temporarily removed, as they work on making it an even more rewarding feature. For more information you can read their blog post here and take a tour of their brand new navigation.
February 18, 2013 : LogiPTC.com – Full review published.
February 15, 2013 : PointClickTrack OfferWall added on Rewarding Ways.
February 15, 2013 : Till February 28th, earn matching Swag Bucks up to 1000 in ALL earning categories [Search, Surveys, Special Offers, Games, NOSO (No Obligation Special Offers), Toolbar, Daily Poll, Daily Deals, Tasks, Trade In & Swag Codes (excluding sign-up codes)] on SwagBucks.com
Use the sign-up code, “ShareTheLove” and get 50 bonus Swag Bucks upon registration instead of the usual 30.
* Matching referral bucks will not count towards your Daily Goal Meter.
February 14, 2013 : GetBuxToday.com – Full review published.
February 11, 2013 :
One of NeoBux’s servers was set back to one month ago resulting in a few issues :
1. All of your and your referrals clicks made today were being shown as made on January 11th.
2. Some users got their accounts temporarily suspended for being inactive for 30 days when they weren’t.
Send a support ticket if you face any problems or if something is wrong with your NeoBux account. You can read the official announcement on their forum here.
February 1, 2013 : OfferWall added on ClixSense.
January 30, 2013 : PaidforEmails.co.za moved to the NOT RECOMMENDED list. No ads since nearly 4 months, Admin not replying to support tickets and site seems to be abandoned.
January 28, 2013 : OfferWall added on ClixSense.
January 22, 2013 : OfferWall added on ClixSense.
January 20, 2013 : NeoBux AdAlert extension now also gives alerts for available Mini Jobs indicated by a small notification.
Its not mandatory so if you do not want notifications for Mini Jobs, you can set your preference in your Profile Settings page.
January 13, 2013 : RewardingWays.com – Full review published.
January 2, 2013 : LinkGrand – Advertising prices have been increased, in fact doubled.
But as a THANK YOU to previous advertisers, for this week only you can login to an existing order and add hits to that order at a discounted rate (old rate).
December 24, 2012 :
- – From December 24th to 26th – Double chances on ClixGrid & Double Daily Checklist Bonus for all members. Details here.
- – Discounts on memberships & an extra AdPrize chance for every ad you view [until December 26, 07:00 Server Time]. Details here.
- Monthly BillBoard Jackpot change – Member with most tokens will win half of the jackpot. The remaining half will be split among 4 others. And the Jackpot for this month has been increased to $40.
- On December 1, 2012, LinkGrand will give away $5 USD each to 10 random members that have referred at least 1 advertiser to their website during the month of November.
- Personalized Promotion Page – If you have banners from other programs that you are a member of that you would like to promote all in one place, you can use this page to do it. To view your promotion URL and learn more, please login to your account.
- Now users can start getting their direct referrals 15 days after registration instead of the previous 30.
- All NeoCoin offers will be credited 30 days after completion instead of the previous 60 days. Previously completed offers will still be credited on the scheduled date, this change is only for new offers.
- Unlimited vacation days for Ultimate Members.
- The same account (with your money in it)!
- The same personal, business and financial information!
- The same login and password!
- Minimum cashout reduced from ZAR 50 ($7) to ZAR 30 ($4).
- $50 Referral contest – The amount will be shared proportionately with the top 4 referrers. Contest ends on Aril 12th, 2012 or when the site reaches 2000 members, whichever is earlier.
- Neteller is no longer available for cashouts. In its place, Alertpay has been introduced. You can also request your payment through PayPal.
- – Tasks Downline Commissions Introduced. Standard members will earn 5% and Premium members will earn 10% commissions from their direct referrals completed tasks.
- New cashout rules on BuxMatrix. Only Gold members can cashout and payments will be made within 180 Business Days.
These changes are temporary and will last only till the end of March.
So I am giving this site till the start of April. If the situation does not change, I will not longer recommend nor list this site on this blog.
- NeoBux introduces offers for NeoPoints and NeoCoins.
- ClixSense introduces Tasks.
- ClixSense : Minimum cashout lowered from $10 to $8 for Standard members. For Premium members the new cashout limit is down to $6 from $8.
- NeoBux slashes advertising prices for Mini, Standard & Extended ads. New rates updated here.
- $200 CHRISTMAS CASH DRAWING on LinkGrand. Login to your account to check out the details.
- PiggyBankGPT – Alertpay Instant payments introduced.
- ClixSense – Members from Turkey and Bangladesh are no longer restricted.
- AdAlert replaces the toolbar on NeoBux
- PiggyBankGPT – Paypal limited. Check out the review for details.
- Alertpay added on LinkGrand. for purchasing advertisements.
- Instant payments return on PiggyBankGPT. (First 2 cashouts are manually processed).
December 20, 2012 : LinkGrand – Due to Christmas holidays, some services including payouts, will not be available from December 21st to 28th. Support tickets and Advertising Orders will still be processed during this time.
December 15, 2012 : Clicks4Cents has been down for about 3 days now. Site had lots of problems before it went down, no payments made recently and no word from the owner. Moved to the Not Recommended List. Check the review for more details.
December 15, 2012 : Matomy Videos introduced on ClixSense. This offer may not be available in all countries.
December 9, 2012 : Article explaining how SwagBucks.com works.
November 10, 2012 : LinkGrand – 3 new updates.
October 25, 2012 – WordLinx is no longer able to use Payza as a payment or cashout processor, following their sudden and unexpected suspension of transfers into all UK-based Payza accounts.
October 19, 2012 – Starting October 22nd 2012, ClixSense will begin processing cashouts 2 times a week – Monday and Friday (on or before 5pm Eastern Standard Time).
October 12, 2012 – Clicks4Cents can no longer send mass payments through PayPal. This means members will now have to pay higher fees for receiving payments through PayPal. You can read the announcement on their forum.
October 6, 2012 – WordLinx is 9 years old today! To celebrate this they’re having a sale! Buy any credit package and get 50% extra free!
October 5, 2012 – Varolo has been down for a week now and there are no updates on their blog either. They did however pay out all pending balances before they closed.
October 4, 2012 – Virool Video Offer Wall added on PiggyBankGPT.
October 3, 2012 – Sorry for the delay in posting an update but I have been busy of late with personal matters.
September 15, 2012 – NEOBUX : AdPrize visualization window increased from 60 minutes to 90.
The timer will always show when you have half the time left (45 minutes).
August 10, 2012
(i) Mini Jobs : Direct referral commissions added. You’ll earn 12% from the amount your direct referrals earned by completing Mini Jobs.
(ii) Bonus for completing Mini Jobs : 12% bonus for Standard members and 24% bonus for Golden members for each $1 you earn from Mini Jobs.
Both bonuses are retroactive so you will receive bonuses and commissions from all the Mini Jobs done by you or your referrals in the past.
August 1, 2012 – MINI JOBS (CrowdFlower Tasks) added on NeoBux which pay real money.
Check out the OFFERS section and the FAQ on NeoBux for more details.
July 16, 2012 – Varolo is undergoing a remodel and will be changing their compensation plan.
If you have been a Varolo member since June 15th, you can login and transfer any and all your earnings via Paypal. But hurry, this option will only be available through July 30.
For more details, please check the review here.
June 30, 2012
(i) Fixed ads introduced for upgraded members.
(ii) Make sure you change your Wordlinx referral links. For details, you can read the announcement on their forum here.
May 22, 2012 : Change in payment rules on Clicks4Cents. Read the “Points to Note” section in the review for more details.
May 19, 2012 : Article explaining Varolo.com – A site where you get paid to watch videos.
May 19, 2012 : PTCBOX – Instant payments temporarily disabled due to the recent DDoS attacks towards the site and Ukraine is probably added to the Restricted Countries list.
AlertPay is now Payza.
All of your information stays the same:
You can read the official statement on the Alertpay blog here.
May 5, 2012 : Clicks4Cents – Full review published.
May 2, 2012 : PTCBOX – Paid-to-Sign Up (PTSU) section launched. Now complete Offers/Surveys and multiply your income.
April 27, 2012 – ClixSense : Minimum cashout raised to $20 for Liberty Reserve. PayPal and Alertpay limits remain the same – $8 for Standard members and $6 for Premium Members.
April 25, 2012 – BuxMatrix has turned into a forced investment site where Free members must invest in order to get paid.
As a result, the review has been taken down.
April 21, 2012 – ClixSense – Offers section introduced. Now you can get paid for completing offers, downloading software, completing surveys, shopping and filling out forms. And remember, the TASKS are still there. The Offers Section complements it and transforms ClixSense from a Paid-to-Click (PTC) site to a Get-Paid-to (GPT) site.
April 3, 2012
February 28, 2012 – NeoBux – NeoPoints and NeoCoins offers are now available.
February 21, 2012 – Now get 3 AdPrize chances (instead of 2) for each advertisement you view on NeoBux.
Also the time to see AdPrizes has been increased from 30 to 60 minutes. The counter will show in the last 30 minutes instead of the previous 15 minutes.
February 20, 2012 – Instant PayPal payments introduced on PTC Box.
February 6, 2012 – PTC Box has been officially launched.
February 5, 2012 – You can no longer fund your Rental Balance through NeoPoints on NeoBux anymore.
February 4, 2011
February 2, 2011
January 15, 2012 – AdPrize – The NeoBux Revolution.
January 12, 2012 – Please read the new CAPTCHA rule on ClixSense here.
December 5, 2011
December 4, 2011 : PiggyBankGPT – Liberty Reserve added.
December 3, 2011 – PTCBox – Sister site of MatrixMails – Full review published.
November 30, 2011 – Wordlinx introduces 10-levels of referrals.
November 23, 2011
November 2, 2011 – LinkGrand’s Paypal is no longer limited. All pending cashouts are being processed.
October 31, 2011 – PiggyBankGPT – Paypal no longer available. MoneyBookers has been added instead. Check out the review for details.
October 29, 2011
October 20, 2011 – All sites from the DGNS Network (ClixZing, KlickBuck, SchnaapKlick) moved to the NOT RECOMMENDED List.
All the DGNS Network sites hardly have any ads to click and with relatively high cashout limits, the earnings are worthless if you can’t cash them out.
All the above mentioned sites will remain in the Not Recommended List till they start showing a decent no. of ads for visitors.
October 5, 2011 – NeoBux – Full review completed.
October 1, 2011 – Hello everybody. I am back.
September 11, 2011 – I am busy with my real life work this entire month so no updates and replies to comments in the next 2-3 weeks from me.
August 27, 2011 – Wordlinx introduces Micro ads and Alertpay for purchases.
August 19, 2011 – Alertpay cashouts available on PiggyBankGPT.
August 14, 2011 – Read our exclusive interview with the admin of NeoBux.
August 9, 2011 – Read our exclusive interview with Richard Sturdy – the admin of Wordlinx.
July 16, 2011
July 10, 2011 – I won the June BillBoard Jackpot ($25) on LinkGrand. (Member ID #: 187779)
July 3, 2011 – Traffic Exchange section added.
July 1, 2011 – PiggyBankGPT has been sold. Its been a week since they new owners took over, but since I was away I could not update it then.
Paypal payments might be back on MatrixMails soon. Check out the “News Page” after logging into your MatrixMails account.
June 20, 2011 – Read our exclusive interview with Garrett Rowland – the admin of LinkGrand.
June 15, 2011 – Read our exclusive interview with Jim Grago – the admin of ClixSense.
June 9, 2011 – Paypal no longer available on MatrixMails. Check out the “News Page” after logging into your MatrixMails account.
June 8, 2011 – Check out the Special Deals page for a very attractive deal offered by Ifbux.
June 3, 2011 – Special Deals – Limited Period Offer! page completed.
May 29, 2011 – Payment Proofs page completed.
May 28, 2011 – Advertisers Corner page completed. Check it out.
May 25, 2011 – Hints & Tips page completed.
May 17, 2011 – Working on the FAQ page Please do leave your comments and suggestions in the comment section.
May 16, 2011 – PiggyBankGPT – Full review completed. Now that all reviews are done, I’ll start working on other pages like FAQ, Guide, Hints & Tips, Glossary & Advertisers Corner.
May 15, 2011 – BuxLevels – Full review completed.
May 13, 2011 – ClixZing – Full review completed. Sorry but I got no more time to get another one done.
May 12, 2011 – Finished all sites on the Trusted List. Also completed SchnaapKlicks and KlickBuck from the New Sites. Tomorrow I’ll review PiggyBankGPT and ClixZing (if time permits)
May 9, 2011 – Working on Banners so no new review will be added today.
Update : Finished making banners. Hope you like it. Check out the
About page to view them.
- Payza has been added and enabled for purchases. Payza cashouts will be enabled on Friday, June 13, 2014.
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (2)
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (5)
- May 2014 (8)
- April 2014 (4)
- March 2014 (5)
- February 2014 (11)
- January 2014 (5)
- December 2013 (5)
- November 2013 (7)
- October 2013 (4)
- September 2013 (9)
- August 2013 (13)
- July 2013 (4)
- June 2013 (4)
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (8)
- March 2013 (10)
- February 2013 (9)
- January 2013 (8)
- December 2012 (3)
- May 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (1)
- August 2011 (2)
- July 2011 (1)
- June 2011 (2)
- May 2011 (14)
- April 2011 (1)
- Interview with the Admin of NeoBux (559162Interview+with+the+Admin+of+NeoBux2011-08-14+07%3A19%3A42Adminhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.ptcscrutiny.com%2F%3Fp%3D559)
- PaidVerts (3627109PaidVerts2014-04-27+16%3A23%3A23Adminhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.ptcscrutiny.com%2F%3Fp%3D3627)
- NeoBux (58996NeoBux2011-10-05+18%3A37%3A33Adminhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.ptcscrutiny.com%2F%3Fp%3D589)
- PTC Box (66795PTC+Box2011-12-03+05%3A25%3A35Adminhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.ptcscrutiny.com%2F%3Fp%3D667)
- ClixSense (13490ClixSense2011-05-01+16%3A36%3A37Adminhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.ptcscrutiny.com%2F%3Fp%3D134)
- Interview with the Admin of ClixSense (46956Interview+with+the+Admin+of+ClixSense2011-06-15+16%3A42%3A09Adminhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.ptcscrutiny.com%2F%3Fp%3D469)
- EliteAlliance (HYIP) (35149EliteAlliance+%28HYIP%292011-05-25+08%3A26%3A09Adminhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.ptcscrutiny.com%2F%3Fp%3D351)
- NerdBux (276645NerdBux2013-07-24+11%3A49%3A28Adminhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.ptcscrutiny.com%2F%3Fp%3D2766)
- PaidforEmails.co.za (52133PaidforEmails.co.za2011-07-17+07%3A37%3A24Adminhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.ptcscrutiny.com%2F%3Fp%3D521)
- Interview with the Admin of Wordlinx (54629Interview+with+the+Admin+of+Wordlinx2011-08-09+04%3A51%3A14Adminhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.ptcscrutiny.com%2F%3Fp%3D546)
- PTC Scrutiny: Sorry if some comments were deleted. I had to restore many items from a past backup and that...
- Orange Nike Air Max Lunar90: Aku buta dalam memahami hikmah wujudnya hadiah bagi pelajar yang mendapat tempat terbaik dalam...
- Nike Free 5.0 V4 Femme: Mungkin cita rasa kami sama. Lagi hangat dan panas lagilah dia suka. Apa kata kalau I berurus niaga...
- Nike Free 5.0 V4: ”aku bertanya. tinggi ke,”ujarnya.Dengan muka tanpa emosi, Daniel merendahkan sedikit suaranya. Air ...
- kacioy063: ）154試合スケジュールでは、打席の必要数は477で、162試合日程の時代から、PAの必要な数 502（このポリシーは、ビル·マドロック三度目のNLバッティング冠、とNLの肩書所有者トニー·グウィンだ...
- Air Tn Requin Classic Homme: saya harap jangan ada yang menyalahkan pihak kami selepas ini”.M.Oleh sebab tidak mahu melibatkan r...
- Nike Air Max Tailwind: abang??”dadaku semakin sakit dan abang mengajarku mengucap dua kalimah sayhadah. Cinta . aku m...
- Nike Lebron 10: Zura baling kasut tumit tingginya yang lagi sebelah ke arah Fauzan. marah,i??“Ya Allah… apa dah jad...