Archive for December, 2012
December 24, 2012 :
December 20, 2012 : LinkGrand – Due to Christmas holidays, some services including payouts, will not be available from December 21st to 28th. Support tickets and Advertising Orders will still be processed during this time.2
December 15, 2012 : Clicks4Cents has been down for about 3 days now. Site had lots of problems before it went down, no payments made recently and no word from the owner. Moved to the Not Recommended List. Check the review for more details.
December 15, 2012 : Matomy Videos introduced on ClixSense. This offer may not be available in all countries.
December 9, 201 : Article explaining how SwagBucks.com works.
November 16, 2012 : Geo-targeting now available on Mini Ads on WordLinx.
Check out all the details here.
November 14, 2012 : Reduced fees for Payza withdrawals on NeoBux. Please read this topic for further details.
November 10, 2012 : LinkGrand – 3 new updates.
- Monthly BillBoard Jackpot change – Member with most tokens will win half of the jackpot. The remaining half will be split among 4 others. And the Jackpot for this month has been increased to $40.
- On December 1, 2012, LinkGrand will give away $5 USD each to 10 random members that have referred at least 1 advertiser to their website during the month of November.
- Personalized Promotion Page – If you have banners from other programs that you are a member of that you would like to promote all in one place, you can use this page to do it. To view your promotion URL and learn more, please login to your account.
November 2, 2012 – WordLinx will soon be adding Neteller and Liberty Reserve. More information here.
October 25, 2012 – WordLinx is no longer able to use Payza as a payment or cashout processor, following their sudden and unexpected suspension of transfers into all UK-based Payza accounts.
October 19, 2012 – Starting October 22nd 2012, ClixSense will begin processing cashouts 2 times a week – Monday and Friday (on or before 5pm Eastern Standard Time).
October 17, 2012 – Clicks4Cents – Minimum cashout raised to $2.50 and option to redeem earnings into Gift cards introduced. You can read the announcement on their forum.
October 12, 2012 – Clicks4Cents can no longer send mass payments through PayPal. This means members will now have to pay higher fees for receiving payments through PayPal. You can read the announcement on their forum.
October 9, 2012 – Due to Payza funding problems, payments will now be processed within 21 days on Clicks4Cents. You may like to read the announcement on their forum.
October 6, 2012 – WordLinx is 9 years old today! To celebrate this they’re having a sale! Buy any credit package and get 50% extra free!
Thats not it. They are launching a New Ad Network- RefBan!
You can read the announcement on their forum.
October 5, 2012 – Varolo has been down for a week now and there are no updates on their blog either. They did however pay out all pending balances before they closed.
October 4, 2012 – Virool Video Offer Wall added on PiggyBankGPT.
October 3, 2012 – Sorry for the delay in posting an update but I have been busy of late with personal matters.
■ PTCBOX‘s PayPal and Payza accounts are limited. PtcBox along with its ignored sister site MatrixMails moved to the Not Recommended List.
September 15, 2012 – NEOBUX : AdPrize visualization window increased from 60 minutes to 90.
The timer will always show when you have half the time left (45 minutes).
August 10, 2012
(i) Mini Jobs : Direct referral commissions added. You’ll earn 12% from the amount your direct referrals earned by completing Mini Jobs.
(ii) Bonus for completing Mini Jobs : 12% bonus for Standard members and 24% bonus for Golden members for each $1 you earn from Mini Jobs.
Both bonuses are retroactive so you will receive bonuses and commissions from all the Mini Jobs done by you or your referrals in the past.
August 4, 2012 – Now complete the Daily Checklist on CLIXSENSE and earn a Bonus.
For details, you can read the announcement on their forum here.
August 1, 2012 – MINI JOBS (CrowdFlower Tasks) added on NeoBux which pay real money.
Check out the OFFERS section and the FAQ on NeoBux for more details.
July 16, 2012 – Varolo is undergoing a remodel and will be changing their compensation plan.
If you have been a Varolo member since June 15th, you can login and transfer any and all your earnings via Paypal. But hurry, this option will only be available through July 30.
For more details, please check the review here.
June 30, 2012
(i) Fixed ads introduced for upgraded members.
(ii) Make sure you change your Wordlinx referral links. For details, you can read the announcement on their forum here.
May 22, 2012 : Change in payment rules on Clicks4Cents. Read the “Points to Note” section in the review for more details.
May 19, 2012 : Article explaining Varolo.com – A site where you get paid to watch videos.
May 19, 2012 : PTCBOX – Instant payments temporarily disabled due to the recent DDoS attacks towards the site and Ukraine is probably added to the Restricted Countries list.
May 16, 2012 :
Few changes (for good) on
- Now users can start getting their direct referrals 15 days after registration instead of the previous 30.
- All NeoCoin offers will be credited 30 days after completion instead of the previous 60 days. Previously completed offers will still be credited on the scheduled date, this change is only for new offers.
- Unlimited vacation days for Ultimate Members.
AlertPay is now Payza.
All of your information stays the same:
- The same account (with your money in it)!
- The same personal, business and financial information!
- The same login and password!
You can read the official statement on the Alertpay blog here.
May 9, 2012 – ClixSense : PayPal fees lowered and promotional videos added to help you promote your ClixSense affiliate URL.
May 5, 2012 : Clicks4Cents – Full review published.
May 2, 2012 : PTCBOX – Paid-to-Sign Up (PTSU) section launched. Now complete Offers/Surveys and multiply your income.
April 27, 2012 – ClixSense : Minimum cashout raised to $20 for Liberty Reserve. PayPal and Alertpay limits remain the same – $8 for Standard members and $6 for Premium Members.
April 25, 2012 – BuxMatrix has turned into a forced investment site where Free members must invest in order to get paid.
As a result, the review has been taken down.
April 21, 2012 – ClixSense – Offers section introduced. Now you can get paid for completing offers, downloading software, completing surveys, shopping and filling out forms. And remember, the TASKS are still there. The Offers Section complements it and transforms ClixSense from a Paid-to-Click (PTC) site to a Get-Paid-to (GPT) site.
April 3, 2012
- Minimum cashout reduced from ZAR 50 ($7) to ZAR 30 ($4).
- $50 Referral contest – The amount will be shared proportionately with the top 4 referrers. Contest ends on Aril 12th, 2012 or when the site reaches 2000 members, whichever is earlier.
- Neteller is no longer available for cashouts. In its place, Alertpay has been introduced. You can also request your payment through PayPal.
February 28, 2012 – NeoBux – NeoPoints and NeoCoins offers are now available.
February 21, 2012 – Now get 3 AdPrize chances (instead of 2) for each advertisement you view on NeoBux.
Also the time to see AdPrizes has been increased from 30 to 60 minutes. The counter will show in the last 30 minutes instead of the previous 15 minutes.
February 20, 2012 – Instant PayPal payments introduced on PTC Box.
February 6, 2012 – PTC Box has been officially launched.
February 5, 2012 – You can no longer fund your Rental Balance through NeoPoints on NeoBux anymore.
February 4, 2011
- – Tasks Downline Commissions Introduced. Standard members will earn 5% and Premium members will earn 10% commissions from their direct referrals completed tasks.
- New cashout rules on BuxMatrix. Only Gold members can cashout and payments will be made within 180 Business Days.
These changes are temporary and will last only till the end of March.
So I am giving this site till the start of April. If the situation does not change, I will not longer recommend nor list this site on this blog.
February 2, 2011 –
- NeoBux introduces offers for NeoPoints and NeoCoins.
- ClixSense introduces Tasks.
- ClixSense : Minimum cashout lowered from $10 to $8 for Standard members. For Premium members the new cashout limit is down to $6 from $8.
- NeoBux slashes advertising prices for Mini, Standard & Extended ads. New rates updated here.
- $200 CHRISTMAS CASH DRAWING on LinkGrand. Login to your account to check out the details.
December 4, 2011 : PiggyBankGPT – Liberty Reserve added.
December 3, 2011 – PTCBox – Sister site of MatrixMails – Full review published.
November 30, 2011 – Wordlinx introduces 10-levels of referrals.
November 23, 2011
- PiggyBankGPT – Alertpay Instant payments introduced.
- ClixSense – Members from Turkey and Bangladesh are no longer restricted.
November 9, 2011 – ClixSense lauch their forum.
November 2, 2011 – LinkGrand’s Paypal is no longer limited. All pending cashouts are being processed.
October 31, 2011 – PiggyBankGPT – Paypal no longer available. MoneyBookers has been added instead. Check out the review for details.
October 29, 2011
- AdAlert replaces the toolbar on NeoBux
- PiggyBankGPT – Paypal limited. Check out the review for details.
October 28, 2011 – LinkGrand’s Paypal seems to be limited and all cashouts are on hold. Will post an update here once cashouts resume.
Proof (Courtesy : PTC Investigations) : IMG
October 20, 2011 – All sites from the DGNS Network (ClixZing, KlickBuck, SchnaapKlick) moved to the NOT RECOMMENDED List.
All the DGNS Network sites hardly have any ads to click and with relatively high cashout limits, the earnings are worthless if you can’t cash them out.
All the above mentioned sites will remain in the Not Recommended List till they start showing a decent no. of ads for visitors.
October 5, 2011 – NeoBux – Full review completed.
October 1, 2011 – Hello everybody. I am back.
September 11, 2011 – I am busy with my real life work this entire month so no updates and replies to comments in the next 2-3 weeks from me.
August 27, 2011 – Wordlinx introduces Micro ads and Alertpay for purchases.
August 19, 2011 – Alertpay cashouts available on PiggyBankGPT.
August 14, 2011 – Read our exclusive interview with the admin of NeoBux.
August 9, 2011 – Read our exclusive interview with Richard Sturdy – the admin of Wordlinx.
July 16, 2011
- Alertpay added on LinkGrand. for purchasing advertisements.
- Instant payments return on PiggyBankGPT. (First 2 cashouts are manually processed).
July 10, 2011 – I won the June BillBoard Jackpot ($25) on LinkGrand. (Member ID #: 187779)
July 3, 2011 – Traffic Exchange section added.
July 1, 2011 – PiggyBankGPT has been sold. Its been a week since they new owners took over, but since I was away I could not update it then.
Paypal payments might be back on MatrixMails soon. Check out the “News Page” after logging into your MatrixMails account.
June 20, 2011 – Read our exclusive interview with Garrett Rowland – the admin of LinkGrand.
June 15, 2011 – Read our exclusive interview with Jim Grago – the admin of ClixSense.
June 9, 2011 – Paypal no longer available on MatrixMails. Check out the “News Page” after logging into your MatrixMails account.
June 8, 2011 – Check out the Special Deals page for a very attractive deal offered by Ifbux.
June 3, 2011 – Special Deals – Limited Period Offer! page completed.
May 29, 2011 – Payment Proofs page completed.
May 28, 2011 – Advertisers Corner page completed. Check it out.
May 25, 2011 – Hints & Tips page completed.
May 22, 2011 – FAQ page Page somewhat finished. I am now working on the Glossary.
May 17, 2011 – Working on the FAQ page Please do leave your comments and suggestions in the comment section.
May 16, 2011 – PiggyBankGPT – Full review completed. Now that all reviews are done, I’ll start working on other pages like FAQ, Guide, Hints & Tips, Glossary & Advertisers Corner.
May 15, 2011 – BuxLevels – Full review completed.
May 13, 2011 – ClixZing – Full review completed. Sorry but I got no more time to get another one done.1
May 12, 2011 – Finished all sites on the Trusted List. Also completed SchnaapKlicks and KlickBuck from the New Sites. Tomorrow I’ll review PiggyBankGPT and ClixZing (if time permits)
May 9, 2011 – Working on Banners so no new review will be added today.
Update : Finished making banners. Hope you like it. Check out the
About page to view them.