Archive for March, 2013
March 25, 2013 : Another day and another big list of changes on ClickFair.com.
Here is a list of all the “NEW” changes.
- You now earn from your referrals when they click MICRO and MINI ads only. The previous system was STANDARD and EXTENDED ads only.
- Members now have to click 10 ads per day to earn from referrals.
- Standard members now have a limit of 200 direct referrals.
- Standard members will now earn 20% from their referral clicks.
March 23, 2013 : More changes on ClickFair.com. Pretty annoying to see radical changes every other day. I would advise caution if you are thinking of investing into the site. You never know what they might come up with the next day.
Here is a list of all the changes.
- You must view at least 4 advertisements each day to continue to earn from your referrals the next day. Previously it was just 1.
- All members will now get at least 4 adverts daily. No guaranteed $0.01 ads as they have changed that again.
- Inactivity period after which accounts are automatically suspended has been increased to 60 days. Previously it was 30 days.
- Temporary discount of 50% on all large PTC advertising packages.
- Standard members now have a limit of 100 direct referrals.
- Standard members will now earn just 10% from their referral clicks.
- Standard members can only cash out once per 7 days.
- For removing a direct referral, you will have to pay $0.02
March 18, 2013 : Stepped cashouts introduced on ClickFair.com
The minimum amount paid is $1.00 on the first cashout. This amount will increase by $1.00 for each cashout until it reaches a fixed minimum amount of $5.00.
March 10, 2013 : Daily forced activity introduced on ClickFair.com
“You must view at least 1 advertisement each day to continue to earn from your referrals the next day.”
The advertisement can be of any exposure, not necessarily a Standard or Extended exposure.
March 9, 2013 : A pay rate comparison for Tasks, Offerwalls and Surveys across several sites. Just see and compare what different sites pay for the same offer. You can read the post here.
Pay rate comparison for Tasks, Offerwalls and Surveys across several sites.