Archive for May, 2013
May 31, 2013 : ClickFair Offerwall updates.
- You now earn COINS by completing tasks at their offerwalls.
- You can convert those COINS into cash.
- It can take up to 30 days before COINS are successfully credited to your account. It depends on the advertisers.
- You can view your pending COINS by viewing “Your Coin History”
- The points system has been removed and replaced by COINS.
So, from today onwards you earn COINS on all of their offer walls and those COINS can be converted into CASH.
1 COIN = $0.01 , so 100 coins = $1.00
Any member who had old points in their account can contact support and exchange them for the equivalent in cash.
May 30, 2013 : New cashout rule introduced on WordLinx. Members must earn at least $0.10 through referrals in order to be paid.
May 30, 2013 : ClickFair updates.
- CrowdFlower Tasks added.
- EgoPay and Liberty Reserve removed.
- NETELLER added. At the moment you can only deposit money using Neteller. Withdrawls should be available at a later date.
May 29, 2013 :
- Updated reviews of sites which offered Liberty Reserve cashouts.
- TokenAds Offerwall added on RewardingWays.com
May 15, 2013 : GetBuxToday.com turns into a forced investment site. See review for details.
May 6, 2013 : SuperRewards Offerwall added on ClickFair.com