Archive for January, 2014
January 30, 2014 :
- ClickFair :
- Timer for MICRO & FIXED ads increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Payza introduced. You can buy advertising and upgrade to premium membership using Payza. It will be available for withdrawals once they have enough funds.
- LogiPTC – Moved to Established List.
Its been over 2 years since they removed click fraud and the site seems to be having no major issues.
- PiggyBankGPT – Moved to Established List. Its been over 2 years since the site changed ownership. They have also recovered from their PayPal limitation and there are no current major issues with the site.
January 22, 2014 : SwagBucks – From January 21, 2014 through their 6th Birthday, February 25, 2014, for each new person you refer to Swagbucks that creates an account – you will earn 10% of the Swag Bucks that they earn. Not just in search wins but in almost every earning opportunity. You’ll continue earning 10% of their earnings FOR LIFE!
What are qualified earnings? – Any earnings found along the top menu bar: Shop, Search, Watch, Play, Answer, Discover. This includes everything found in the drop down menus such as Daily Poll, Activities, Coupons and Tasks. Every earn on a mobile app contributes too.
You will never max out and will continue to earn 10% for as long as your referral is active on Swagbucks!
Remember this is only for referrals you gain from January 21, 2014 through their 6th Birthday, February 25, 2014. Not old ones and not ones that you gain after February 25.
January 22, 2014 : NerdBux – List of changes made recently.
- Reduced the max number of Rented Referrals for upgraded members to 2,000.
- Reduced the max number of Direct Referrals for upgraded members to 200.
- Reduced the amount free members earn per referral click to 30%.
- Added a cap to the amount of money the membership can withdraw a day.
- Time period between renting referrals for all membership levels is now 7 days.
- Time period between cashout for upgraded members is now 5 days.
- Time period between cashout for free members is now 10 days.
January 10, 2014 : Updates from the past week.
- – Paytoo has been introduced as an alternative for Payza. It is available for advertising purchases and premium upgrades. Cashouts for Paytoo will begin on Friday, January 17, 2014.
For more details, you can read the announcement on their forum.
- NerdBux – Payza has been added back as one of the owners (Jon Olson) is not in America. [Forum announcement]
- PTCSolution – A forum announcement was made with a list of changes.
- Payment waiting time increased from 7 to 31 days.
- Revenue shares removed.
- Members from Vietnam need to be upgraded before they can request for cashout.
- From now on you can only withdraw with PayPal or Payza. Depending on which payment processor you choose to make purchases from, this one will be available for withdrawals. For example if you top up your purchase balance for $100 with PayPal and $80 with Payza, you will be able to withdraw to PayPal only. If the amount of purchases is equal you will be able to payout on both of them. EgoPay, Perfect Money and Payeer are available for deposits but they are not available for withdrawals anymore. If you deposit with any of them you still will be able to withdraw through PayPal or Payza. That applies only for deposits from January 9, 2014 onwards.
January 5, 2014 : PTCSolution – Everything seems to be revolving around PayPal on this site. PayPal concluded the review on their account and finally blocked it.
Now the Admin announces that the site will be sold to an investor but does not reveal the name. He also goes on to say that the ownership of the site will be changed but not the administration. The Admin will still be there, running the site and will make sure all the decisions will be independent as they were before. I can’t seem to understand this. Selling the site but making sure that you are the final authority in making the decisions. A paradox?
Anyways, I’ll leave it up to you to read the announcement on their [forum].