Advertising on Real PTCs
This page was last updated on :
Lets look at the rates offered by the oldest and established PTCs which have been running successfully for years and years depending on advertisers like you, you and you.
Scroll down or simply click their logos to jump to them.
Perhaps the hottest PTC currently, ClixSense offers a variety of advertising campaigns for people with all types of budgets.
If you’re just looking to increase your website’s traffic, you can try advertising on ClixGrid.
Advertise on the ClixGrid Game for as low as $0.45 per day!
Your sites will receive thousands of views (averaging 20,000/month), costing as little as $0.0007 per view! Great way to increase traffic to your site at a very low cost.
- Minimum 5 seconds exposure time after the site fully loads
- Great way to increase traffic to your site at a very low cost
- Guaranteed daily unique visits
Pricing per link varies from $6 for 7 days to $100 for 180 days (see table below for details).
Multiple links may be purchased at the same time and volume discount applies, therefore, the more you purchase the more you save!
For example, submit at least 10 links, of any duration, and get a 10% discount from the total!
Once your ad is live, you will be allowed to change your links only once by sending a helpdesk ticket.
|Number of Links||Discount|
|5 – 9||5%|
|10 – 14||10%|
|15 – 19||14%|
|20 – 24||17%|
ClixSense offers 5 different types of exposure for the PTC Ads. They are Micro, Mini, Standard, Extended and Sticky. Each has a different exposure time that varies from 3 to 60 seconds with different options available. They also require a different amount of Ad Credits per click.
Members will be more tempted to click on ads with longer exposure like the Standard or Extended and because of the longer exposure higher conversion rates are to be expected.
If you’re just looking to increase your website’s traffic, the Micro and Sticky exposures are the best choice at very low cost, however these types have limited targeting options and statistics available. Check the table below for all the filters available for the different types of exposures.
On ClixSense you will have to purchase Ad credits and then distribute them to your advertisements.
Below mentioned are the details about the types of advertisements.
|Exposure Type||Per Click||Per Click||Per Click||Per Click||Per Day|
|Ad Timer (in seconds)||3||15||30||60||5|
|Number of Ad credits
each click requires
Price for purchasing Ad credits listed below.
|REGULAR AD CREDITS|
|STICKY AD CREDITS|
- Ads won’t reset like its the case on “bux” sites. If you assign 100,000 credits to an ad then that’s how many unique clicks it will receive. Its a big advantage to the bux model, and not many people realize that.
But if you make a new credits assignment then this new assignment will be independent from the first, meaning the people that clicked on the first assignment will be able to click on the second again. So, clicks are unique per assignment, not necessarily per advert.
- Ad credits cannot be used for banner advertising.
- Ads will be listed on the “View ads” page for guests immediately after you assign ad credits and at least one click as been made and if it has at least 1000 ad credits assigned to it.
However, its only listed for 24 hours after you submit the ad. After 24 hours, your ad will no longer be visible to guests even though it may have ad credits remaining.
- Ads are geo-targeted to guests as well. So if you geo-target an ad, it will not be visible to guests from countries which you have not targeted.
For instance, if you geo-target your ad to USA, your ad will not be visible on the “View Ads” page to guests from other countries apart from USA.
- “Free hits” to your ad include when a member clicks on your ad more than once or from their history.
- The difference between Normal and Fast delivery is that Normal delivery is capped at about 500 clicks per hour but they can vary depending on other variables. Fast delivery has no speed limit but of course it is still limited by the number of users ClixSense have available for your particular targeting options.
- Sticky Ads have a fixed position at the top of the View Ads page regardless if already clicked or not. However only one click per 24-hour period, during which the advert is active, will credit. Already credited ads will be clearly marked as clicked.
- Each Sticky Ad Credit gives the right to publish an advert for 24 hours of untargeted and unlimited clicks.
- You can distribute your Sticky Ad Credits between all your ads in any way you like. For example, if you purchase 7 Sticky Ad Credits you can use them on 7 different ads.
- Sticky Ads cannot be changed, paused or stopped once active. However, unspent credits may be cancelled before the next day-period starts.
- Sticky Ads have a 5 second timer and pay the clicker $0.001 and the sponsor $0.0001 (10%) commission.
Wordlinx has an innovative feature where advertised links can be shared by clickers on social networks like Facebook and Twitter thus generating a massive exposure at no extra costs.
“We’ve combined paid-to-click with social media to create a new and unique way to advertise online. Instead of just viewing your advert, our members can also share your advert with friends. Those friends can then share your advert with their friends, again and again, generating massive exposure!
So, why settle for just paid-to-click visitors, when you can also promote your advert on popular social networks like Facebook, MySpace, Delicious, Digg and Twitter – all for the same price? Instead of generating a slight increase in traffic, our system will boost your campaign further each time you buy.”
|Standard Ads||Mini Ads||Micro Ads|
|Verified Buyer Targeting|
|Unlimited Social Visitors|
|Minimum Display Time||30 seconds||15 seconds||5 seconds|
|CPC/CPM (without fees)||$0.01 / $10||$0.005 / $5||$0.001 / $1|
|Bold Link||will cost 5% credits|
|Highlighted Link||will cost 5% credits|
|PRICE||NUMBER OF HITS|
You can also advertise a
WordLinx also offers fixed ads (with a 5 second timer similar to Micro ads) where you are not guaranteed any number of hits. Your link will remain on the site for the duration of your purchase.
Fixed Ads rates are as follows.
|FIXED Advertisement (5 seconds exposure)|
|Exposure Time||Price||Price per day|
* “Price per day” is rounded to the nearest whole number.
- Ads reset at 00:00 GMT unless you choose “unique exposure” in which case the visitors delivered will be unique to that campaign, regardless of when the server resets.
- “Unique exposure” feature is limited only to advertisers with a Pro account.
- You cannot convert ad credits from one exposure type to another. So if you have say 100 Standard ad credits, you cannot convert them into 1000 Micro ad credits.
- Ad credits cannot be used for banner advertising.
- If you convert cash into ad credits you cannot convert it back.
- You can use your account balance to purchase ad credits. In that case, the conversion ratio is:
- Basic members – 5:4
- Verified members – 10:9
- Pro members – 1:1
For example, $10 will give
- Basic members – 800 Standard ad credits OR 1600 Mini ad credits OR 8000 Micro Ad credits.
- Verified members – 900 Standard ad credits OR 1800 Mini ad credits OR 9000 Micro Ad credits.
- Pro members – 1000 Standard ad credits OR 2000 Mini ad credits OR 10,000 Micro Ad credits.
- WordLinx also offer discounts during the festive season so I would suggest you follow them on Twitter @Wordlinx to stay updated.
● Comments must be on-topic. For off-topic comments, please post on the CONTACT US page.
● Refrain from posting comments that are obscene, slanderous or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks, name calling or inciting hatred. Profanity, cursing, trolling, hate speech, racist remarks or violent content will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to edit or delete comments for any such reasons. Please keep the conversation civil.
● Do not overuse smileys as they can be annoying for others.
● Spamming will not be tolerated. You are allowed to post referral links at the end of your comment but only if you have some feedback to share. When posting a payment proof or feedback, you can post your referral link at the end of your comment. Short and useless comments with referral links like "great site", "join under me" are not acceptable and will be deleted. Repeated attempts will lead to permanent ban.