ClickFair.com – Legit Site
Only Micro, Mini & Fixed ads give referral credit.
The minimum amount paid is $1.00 on the first cashout.
Within 24 hours
- Review Last Updated : August 1, 2014
- Owner/Alias : ? [Who Is info hidden]
- Company : 99 Ventures Ltd (UK)
[Same owners of RewardingWays.com, SuperPay.me & OfferNation.com]
- Current Who Is : http://whois.domaintools.com/clickfair.com
ClickFair is the newest site from 99 Ventures Ltd. who also own RewardingWays.com, SuperPay.me & OfferNation.com
Unlike their others sites which are pure GPT sites, this one is focussed only on Paid-to-Click ads.
All their site are currently paying but they are known for making changes every now and then.
Below are the Pros and Cons of the site.
- From a Paying Network – ClickFair is a site from 99 Ventures Ltd. who also own RewardingWays.com, SuperPay.me & OfferNation.com
All sites within their network are paying without delays.
- Paying on time – The site is fairly new but is paying all its members on time. Even we were paid on time.
Few other places where you can find payment proofs are listed below.
- Forum – Their forum can found here – www.clickfair.com/forum.php
Forums are excellent for interaction between members and the staff. Members can post suggestions, payments proof and report bugs. Also small complaints can be solved which reduces the workload of the staff of replying to Support tickets.
- Daily Payments – Payments are processed daily so you can expect to get paid within a few hours after requesting it.
- No Referral Limit – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site which is great for those who are good at promoting.
- Prize Page Game – It is a free ad game which you can play daily. All you need to do is to surf advertisements in a single window, and you will have a chance to win coins which are credited instantly and can be converted to cash. 100 coins equals $1.00. Free members receive 25 free Prize Points daily, while Premium members receive 50 free Prize Points daily. Premium members also get a 10% conversion bonus when converting coins to cash.
1 Prize Point gives you 1 chance to play.
- Who Is Info Private – If you do a Who Is search, you will find that the information is private. We believe any serious businessman should have no apprehensions in showing his/her details if he is running an online paid-to-click or get-paid-to program.
- Self-sponsored ads – Most of the ads shown on the site are self-sponsored. Self-sponsored ads are not sustainable in the long run and builds up debt over time. Having said that, owners have no choice but to start off by showing self-sponsored ads.
Lets hope that over time the site gains advertisers and number of self-sponsored ads reduce.
- Privacy – You are required to provide you full address in order to cashout your earnings.
The owner keeps his Who Is info private, so users too should have their right to privacy.
- More information about the site
- You earn 20% of every click your referrals make on MICRO, MINI & FIXED ad exposures.
There is currently no referral earnings on STANDARD or EXTENDED ad exposures.
- In order to keep your account active, you need to log in to your account at least once every 90 days.
- PayPal cashouts have a 2% fee.
- Site Launched : February 28, 2013
- Script : PTC Evolution
- August 1, 2014 : Withdrawls through Neteller, Payza and Solid Trust Pay have been removed. The only payment processor now available for cashouts is PayPal.
- January 30, 2014 : Payza introduced.
You can buy advertising and upgrade to premium membership using Payza. It will be available for withdrawals once they have enough funds.
- January 22, 2014 : Timer for MICRO & FIXED ads increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds.
- December 2, 2013 : Direct referral limits removed. Standard members can now refer an unlimited number of people.
- October 15, 2013 : Daily forced activity removed. Now all members will earn from their referrals everyday automatically. No need to click ads.
- September 18, 2013 : Prize Page game introduced. It is a free ad game which you can play daily. All you need to do is to surf advertisements in a single window, and you will have a chance to win coins which are credited instantly and can be converted to cash. 100 coins equals $1.00. Free members receive 25 free Prize Points daily, while Premium members receive 50 free Prize Points daily. Premium members also get a 10% conversion bonus when converting coins to cash.
1 Prize Point gives you 1 chance to play.
- August 31, 2013 : Minimum daily click requirement change
Now you need to click a minimum of 8 ads daily to earn from your referrals the next day. The earlier requirement was 10.
- August 22, 2013 : Neteller added.
- July 23, 2013 :
3 new Offerwalls introduced.
◉ Peanut Labs
- May 31, 2013 : Offerwall updates.
◉ You now earn COINS by completing tasks at their offerwalls.
◉ You can convert those COINS into cash.
◉ It can take up to 30 days before COINS are successfully credited to your account. It depends on the advertisers.
◉ You can view your pending COINS by viewing “Your Coin History”.
◉ The points system has been removed and replaced by COINS.
So, from now onwards you earn COINS on all of their offer walls and those COINS can be converted into CASH.
1 COIN = $0.01 , so 100 coins = $1.00
Any member who had old points in their account can contact support and exchange them for the equivalent in cash.
- May 29, 2013 :
◉ CrowdFlower Tasks added.
◉ EgoPay removed.
◉ NETELLER added. At the moment you can only deposit money using Neteller. Withdrawls should be available at a later date.
- May 25, 2013 : Liberty Reserve removed.
- May 6, 2013 :
SuperRewards Offerwall added.
- April 19, 2013 :
◉ Micro Exposure timer reduced to 3 seconds. Fixed ads continue to have a 5 seconds timer.
◉ $250 Monthly Referral Contest – 100 winners every month, each sharing the $250 prize fund. Free worldwide entry for all. Entry is automatic and only direct referrals count.
- April 9, 2013 :
Offerwalls (Virool videos, Matomy & SuperSonic Ads) introduced.
You will be compensated in points instead of cash for completing offers from the offerwalls.
Conversion rate is : 100 points = $1.00 USD
Points can be redeemed for upgrades and advertising but cannot be converted into cash for withdrawls. Also there NO referral earnings from Offerwalls.
- April 8, 2013 :
Fixed Ads introduced.
These ads are worth $0.001 per click with a 5 second timer and they also give referral credit.
- March 25, 2013 :
◉ You now earn from your referrals when they click MICRO and MINI ads only. The previous system was STANDARD and EXTENDED ads only.
◉ Members now have to click 10 ads per day to earn from referrals.
◉ Standard members now have a limit of 200 direct referrals.
◉ Standard members will now earn 20% from their referral clicks.
- March 23, 2013 :
◉ You must view at least 4 advertisements each day to continue to earn from your referrals the next day. Previously it was just 1.
◉ All members will now get at least 4 adverts daily. No guaranteed $0.01 ads as they have changed that again.
◉ Inactivity period after which accounts are automatically suspended has been increased to 60 days. Previously it was 30 days.
◉ Temporary discount of 50% on all large PTC advertising packages.
◉ Standard members now have a limit of 100 direct referrals.
◉ Standard members will now earn just 10% from their referral clicks.
◉ Standard members can only cash out once per 7 days.
◉ For removing a direct referral, you will have to pay $0.02
- March 18, 2013 : Stepped cashouts introduced.
The minimum amount paid is $1.00 on the first cashout. This amount will increase by $1.00 for each cashout until it reaches a fixed minimum amount of $5.00.
- March 10, 2013 : Daily Forced activity introduced.
“You must view at least 1 advertisement each day to continue to earn from your referrals the next day.”
The advertisement can be of any exposure, not necessarily a Standard or Extended exposure.
Conclusion : ClickFair has been making a lot of radical changes and it hasn’t even been a while since they have launched. I would advise caution if you looking to invest into the site because as of now they appear to be extremely unstable.
Please leave your views in the Comment section below. If you find any mistakes in the review please do bring it my notice.
|Print article||This entry was posted by Admin on March 3, 2013 at 8:08 pm, and is filed under Legit. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
● Comments must be on-topic. For off-topic comments, please post on the CONTACT US page.
● Refrain from posting comments that are obscene, slanderous or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks, name calling or inciting hatred. Profanity, cursing, trolling, hate speech, racist remarks or violent content will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to edit or delete comments for any such reasons. Please keep the conversation civil.
● Do not overuse smileys as they can be annoying for others.
● Spamming will not be tolerated. You are allowed to post referral links at the end of your comment but only if you have some feedback to share. When posting a payment proof or feedback, you can post your referral link at the end of your comment. Short and useless comments with referral links like "great site", "join under me" are not acceptable and will be deleted. Repeated attempts will lead to permanent ban.
Full review and tutorial of PaidVerts.com – Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review of BoostFin.com – PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review of PTCSolution.com – PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review of Jobego.com – Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review of Nerdbux.com & why we are no longer endorsing this site.
Full review of LogiPTC.com – Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
GetBuxToday.com – Full review + Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review of RewardingWays.com – Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full comprehensive review of SwagBucks.com
Ways to earn from your own activity and referral Earnings, fully explained.
Full comprehensive review of Varolo.com
Personal Earnings, Referral Earnings and Structure fully explained.