ClickFair.com – Site Closing!
Clickfair is merging with their sister site RewardingWays.com on 21st March, 2015.
Below is the announcement they made on their forum.
Why are we merging?
– There is already a large crossover group of users earning on both Clickfair & RewardingWays.
– RewardingWays has more worldwide offers & earning opportunities, plus many more great features. We have all your favourite offerwalls plus many more available. Rewardingways has more PTC ads and access to contests, promo codes and other great ways to earn.
– RewardingWays members earn a full 25% from referrals on everything.
– Rewardingways offers faster payments and a more flexible payment system. Payments are made in only a few hours, and Instant paypal is available for qualifying members. There are no restrictions on the number of requests you can make and there is a low set cash out level of just $1.00.
– Ultimately, we feel RewardingWays is a better website for all our worldwide members to earn online today and in the future.
What Happens Next?
With the exception of Forums (No New posts or comments Permitted) and Offerwalls (removed from the site with Immediate effect), all other areas of the site will continue to operate as normal until the 20th March. Any adverts you have running will continue to run, any clicks you make will be credited as normal for you and any referrals you have.
Clickfair will close & merge completely with RewardingWays on 21st March 2015. Action as shown below needs to be completed before midnight on 20th March. On 21st March the site will close and no further access or transactions on the accounts will be permitted. We will not be held responsible for any anyone failing to take appropriate action on their account prior to closure.
Action Required by 20th March 2015
All members should cashout any earnings balance prior to 20th March 2015. Alternatively you can request a *balance transfer* to your New or Exisiting Rewardingways account using the support ticket system. If you do not yet meet the latest cash out level applicable to your account then you should also request a balance transfer (no exceptions). There will be no fee applied for any balance transfers.
(*Balance Transfer* requests can only be made to a Rewardingways account in your name. Details on your Clickfair.com and Rewardingways.com accounts must match exactly and for security no address changes will be allowed on your Clickfair account from today – No exceptions.)
Existing Premium Memberships
Upgraded members can request a Pro-Rata Refund on their Premium membership which represents the remainder of your membership (rounded up to the nearest month) to be added to their account balance. To request the refund, please raise a support ticket.
Premium Membership expires 15th April 2015
You would receive a 1 full month refund (based on the price you paid for 12 months membership) representing 1 month for March 21st – 15th April.
Premium Membership expires 25th June 2015
You would receive 4 full months refund (based on the price you paid for 12 months membership) representing 3 months from 21st March – 20th June + 1 month for 20th June – 25th June.
If you have any purchase balance on your account, this can be used to purchase ads here until 14th March 2015. Alternatively you can contact us about purchasing advertising on Rewardingways. Please raise a support ticket to discuss. There will be no transfer of purchase balance to account balance or your rewardingways account. It can only be used for the purchase of advertising.
PTS Ads can be left running for as long as you wish, but you should request the ad to be cancelled and refund added to your account for unused credits prior to 20th March 2015.
Our goal is to keep all members happy with this change so please direct all questions via the Clickfair support ticket system (requests received at rewardingways will be redirected to Clickfair).
We would like to thank every single member of Clickfair for supporting us this past 2 years and hope to see you all at RewardingWays.com to continue earning money online.
Register at RewardingWays today – http://www.rewardingways.com/members/register.php
Only Micro, Mini & Fixed ads give referral credit.
The minimum amount paid is $1.00 on the first cashout.
Within 24 hours
- Review Last Updated : March 9, 2015
- Owner/Alias : ? [Who Is info hidden]
- Company : 99 Ventures Ltd (UK)
[Same owners of RewardingWays.com, SuperPay.me & OfferNation.com]
- Current Who Is : http://whois.domaintools.com/clickfair.com
ClickFair is the newest site from 99 Ventures Ltd. who also own RewardingWays.com, SuperPay.me & OfferNation.com
Unlike their others sites which are pure GPT sites, this one is focussed only on Paid-to-Click ads.
All their site are currently paying but they are known for making changes every now and then.
Below are the Pros and Cons of the site.
- From a Paying Network – ClickFair is a site from 99 Ventures Ltd. who also own RewardingWays.com, SuperPay.me & OfferNation.com
All sites within their network are paying without delays.
- Paying on time – The site is fairly new but is paying all its members on time. Even we were paid on time.
Few other places where you can find payment proofs are listed below.
- Forum – Their forum can found here – www.clickfair.com/forum.php
Forums are excellent for interaction between members and the staff. Members can post suggestions, payments proof and report bugs. Also small complaints can be solved which reduces the workload of the staff of replying to Support tickets.
- Daily Payments – Payments are processed daily so you can expect to get paid within a few hours after requesting it.
- No Referral Limit – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site which is great for those who are good at promoting.
- Prize Page Game – It is a free ad game which you can play daily. All you need to do is to surf advertisements in a single window, and you will have a chance to win coins which are credited instantly and can be converted to cash. 100 coins equals $1.00. Free members receive 25 free Prize Points daily, while Premium members receive 50 free Prize Points daily. Premium members also get a 10% conversion bonus when converting coins to cash.
1 Prize Point gives you 1 chance to play.
- Who Is Info Private – If you do a Who Is search, you will find that the information is private. We believe any serious businessman should have no apprehensions in showing his/her details if he is running an online paid-to-click or get-paid-to program.
- Self-sponsored ads – Most of the ads shown on the site are self-sponsored. Self-sponsored ads are not sustainable in the long run and builds up debt over time. Having said that, owners have no choice but to start off by showing self-sponsored ads.
Lets hope that over time the site gains advertisers and number of self-sponsored ads reduce.
- Privacy – You are required to provide you full address in order to cashout your earnings.
The owner keeps his Who Is info private, so users too should have their right to privacy.
- More information about the site
- You earn 20% of every click your referrals make on MICRO, MINI & FIXED ad exposures.
There is currently no referral earnings on STANDARD or EXTENDED ad exposures.
- In order to keep your account active, you need to log in to your account at least once every 90 days.
- PayPal cashouts have a 2% fee.
- Site Launched : February 28, 2013
- Script : PTC Evolution
- March 9, 2015 : Site merging with their sister site RewardingWays on March 21, 2015.
- August 1, 2014 : Withdrawls through Neteller, Payza and Solid Trust Pay have been removed. The only payment processor now available for cashouts is PayPal.
- January 30, 2014 : Payza introduced.
You can buy advertising and upgrade to premium membership using Payza. It will be available for withdrawals once they have enough funds.
- January 22, 2014 : Timer for MICRO & FIXED ads increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds.
- December 2, 2013 : Direct referral limits removed. Standard members can now refer an unlimited number of people.
- October 15, 2013 : Daily forced activity removed. Now all members will earn from their referrals everyday automatically. No need to click ads.
- September 18, 2013 : Prize Page game introduced. It is a free ad game which you can play daily. All you need to do is to surf advertisements in a single window, and you will have a chance to win coins which are credited instantly and can be converted to cash. 100 coins equals $1.00. Free members receive 25 free Prize Points daily, while Premium members receive 50 free Prize Points daily. Premium members also get a 10% conversion bonus when converting coins to cash.
1 Prize Point gives you 1 chance to play.
- August 31, 2013 : Minimum daily click requirement change
Now you need to click a minimum of 8 ads daily to earn from your referrals the next day. The earlier requirement was 10.
- August 22, 2013 : Neteller added.
- July 23, 2013 :
3 new Offerwalls introduced.
◉ Peanut Labs
- May 31, 2013 : Offerwall updates.
◉ You now earn COINS by completing tasks at their offerwalls.
◉ You can convert those COINS into cash.
◉ It can take up to 30 days before COINS are successfully credited to your account. It depends on the advertisers.
◉ You can view your pending COINS by viewing “Your Coin History”.
◉ The points system has been removed and replaced by COINS.
So, from now onwards you earn COINS on all of their offer walls and those COINS can be converted into CASH.
1 COIN = $0.01 , so 100 coins = $1.00
Any member who had old points in their account can contact support and exchange them for the equivalent in cash.
- May 29, 2013 :
◉ CrowdFlower Tasks added.
◉ EgoPay removed.
◉ NETELLER added. At the moment you can only deposit money using Neteller. Withdrawls should be available at a later date.
- May 25, 2013 : Liberty Reserve removed.
- May 6, 2013 :
SuperRewards Offerwall added.
- April 19, 2013 :
◉ Micro Exposure timer reduced to 3 seconds. Fixed ads continue to have a 5 seconds timer.
◉ $250 Monthly Referral Contest – 100 winners every month, each sharing the $250 prize fund. Free worldwide entry for all. Entry is automatic and only direct referrals count.
- April 9, 2013 :
Offerwalls (Virool videos, Matomy & SuperSonic Ads) introduced.
You will be compensated in points instead of cash for completing offers from the offerwalls.
Conversion rate is : 100 points = $1.00 USD
Points can be redeemed for upgrades and advertising but cannot be converted into cash for withdrawls. Also there NO referral earnings from Offerwalls.
- April 8, 2013 :
Fixed Ads introduced.
These ads are worth $0.001 per click with a 5 second timer and they also give referral credit.
- March 25, 2013 :
◉ You now earn from your referrals when they click MICRO and MINI ads only. The previous system was STANDARD and EXTENDED ads only.
◉ Members now have to click 10 ads per day to earn from referrals.
◉ Standard members now have a limit of 200 direct referrals.
◉ Standard members will now earn 20% from their referral clicks.
- March 23, 2013 :
◉ You must view at least 4 advertisements each day to continue to earn from your referrals the next day. Previously it was just 1.
◉ All members will now get at least 4 adverts daily. No guaranteed $0.01 ads as they have changed that again.
◉ Inactivity period after which accounts are automatically suspended has been increased to 60 days. Previously it was 30 days.
◉ Temporary discount of 50% on all large PTC advertising packages.
◉ Standard members now have a limit of 100 direct referrals.
◉ Standard members will now earn just 10% from their referral clicks.
◉ Standard members can only cash out once per 7 days.
◉ For removing a direct referral, you will have to pay $0.02
- March 18, 2013 : Stepped cashouts introduced.
The minimum amount paid is $1.00 on the first cashout. This amount will increase by $1.00 for each cashout until it reaches a fixed minimum amount of $5.00.
- March 10, 2013 : Daily Forced activity introduced.
“You must view at least 1 advertisement each day to continue to earn from your referrals the next day.”
The advertisement can be of any exposure, not necessarily a Standard or Extended exposure.
Conclusion : ClickFair is closing so it would best to either cashout or request a balance transfer to Rewarding Ways by March 20, 2015.
Please leave your views in the Comment section below. If you find any mistakes in the review please do bring it my notice.
|Print article||This entry was posted by Admin on March 3, 2013 at 8:08 pm, and is filed under Closed Site. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
● Comments must be on-topic. For off-topic comments, please post on the CONTACT US page.
● Refrain from posting comments that are obscene, slanderous or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks, name calling or inciting hatred. Profanity, cursing, trolling, hate speech, racist remarks or violent content will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to edit or delete comments for any such reasons. Please keep the conversation civil.
● Do not overuse smileys as they can be annoying for others.
● Spamming will not be tolerated. You are allowed to post referral links at the end of your comment but only if you have some feedback to share. When posting a payment proof or feedback, you can post your referral link at the end of your comment. Short and useless comments with referral links like "great site", "join under me" are not acceptable and will be deleted. Repeated attempts will lead to permanent ban.
LittleBux.com – Full comprehensive review + Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review and tutorial of PaidVerts.com – Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review of BoostFin.com – PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review of PTCSolution.com – PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review of Jobego.com – Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review of Nerdbux.com & why we are no longer endorsing this site.
Full review of LogiPTC.com – Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
GetBuxToday.com – Full review + Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review of RewardingWays.com – Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full comprehensive review of SwagBucks.com
Ways to earn from your own activity and referral Earnings, fully explained.