August 1, 2014 : This review is no longer updated.
Minimum value is $0.0005 per click.
5% from clicks
10% from ad purchases
Fees are charged depending on the payment processor.
- Review Last Updated : August 1, 2014
- Owner/Alias : Jo Cook
- Company : Future Business Group Ltd [Same owners of MyTrafficValue.com]
- Current Who Is : http://whois.domaintools.com/paidverts.com
PaidVerts is a new unique PTC unlike all the clones we have become used to over the years. Although its a PTC, the concept is pretty different. It isn’t like your regular PTC site where you go to the View Ads page, click the ad, solve the captcha, wait for the timer and get credited.
I will try to explain how the site works before getting into the review.
About the Company
PaidVerts is an advertising platform that pays you to interact with advertisers.
PaidVerts was constructed via crowd funding from My Traffic Value and subsequently owned outright by the My Traffic Value communal portfolio.
You can login to MyTrafficValue using your PaidVerts account login information. Your account & earnings can be used across both websites.
About the site
Firstly, you need to understand a couple of terms/words they use.
These are essentially your earning potential when it comes to receiving paid ads. Each bonus ad point will deliver $0.0005 worth of advertisements to your account as soon as possible. As each ad is delivered to your account, your BAP balance is reduced by the corresponding amount irrespective of whether you click (and get paid for) the ad or not.
So if you have 1000 BAP, then you will receive paid bonus ads totaling $0.50 in click value, as soon as possible.
Also note that if you have 1000 BAP, then your earning potential is limited / capped to receiving ads no greater than $0.50 in value. So if you only have 1000 BAP, and there is a $1 paid ad in circulation, you will not be eligible to receive it as that would require 2000 BAP to receive that ad. Therefore maintaining a big BAP balance is key to receiving the highest value ads.
You can earn BAP by the following ways.
- From your members main page, click on the link to view an account Activation Ad. This will activate your account for 7 days (required to receive any ads at all).
You also receive 8 x 50 BAP ads daily, until you have clicked on 100 BAP ads in total. At which point it’ll drop down to 2 x 50 BAP ads daily.
*The maximum period of account activity is now 21 days. If you view any activation ads beyond that, it’ll just reset your active status counter to 21 days.
- Check out the Account Milestones section on your members main page, as your account completes various achievements (viewing ads + referring friends) you can unlock various fixed bonuses of up to 2,000,000 BAP!
- You can also earn Bonus Ad Points by purchasing advertisements. Every $1.00 of Bulk Advertising you purchase will add 3100 BAP to your account.
So to summarize:
- You have your BAP balance, that you can see here.
- With each bonus ad you receive, your BAP balance will be reduced irrespective of whether you interact with the ad (and get paid) or not. You can follow your BAP history here.
- To increase your BAP; click on activation ads; complete account milestones; or buy advertising to earn 3100 BAP per dollar spent.
You might be familiar with this term from “bux” sites but on PaidVerts its got a completely new meaning.
You can use the “recycle” feature to remove low paying or ads which you are not interested in clicking. What it simply does is removes the ads you select from your account. Keep in mind that the corresponding BAP is deducted from your account since those ads were delivered to your account. So say you recycle an ad which pays $0.002 , 4 BAP will be deducted from your account.
To avoid low paying ads from eating up your BAP, you can buy the Ad Filter for $10 which will only deliver ads above the minimum value which you choose.
You will earn 10% of all ad purchases your referrals make. So if your referral buys $100 worth of ads, you will earn an instant $10 commission.
You will also earn 5% of the value of any paid ads your referrals click. So if your referral views a paid ad for $1.00, they will receive $0.95 and you will earn $0.05 in commission.
If your referrals go on to use any of the other websites in their network, such as MyTrafficValue, then you will earn all of the referral commissions on offer there also!
There is no limit to the number of referrals you can have.
Referral Earnings Example :
If you refer a friend who buys $100 worth of bulk advertising with us. You will receive an instant $10 in referral commission.
Your referral will then receive 310,000 Bonus Ad Points (BAP) with his purchase. If your referral then goes on to interact with all the Bonus Ads his account will eventually receive [as a proven valuable user & advertiser], you will earn up to a further $7.75 in paid ad interaction commissions.
So that’s potentially 17.75% referral commission on every ad purchase you help find.
Each activation ad you view adds 7 days of “active” status to your account (required to receive ads), and also adds 50 BAP to your account (your earning potential; each activation ad will thereby deliver $0.025 worth of paid ads to your account as soon as possible)
To view activation ads:
- SignUp/Login, and proceed to your members homepage.
- Click on the activation ad.
- Scroll down a bit. You will see 3 lines of text in yellow boxes. If you have a mouse, click and drag over the text (or triple click to select the entire box), and then right click (or press Ctrl+C) to copy the text. Then in the box underneath paste that text (right click + paste… or Ctrl+V). Once you copy the text perfectly (including correct capitalization, punctuation and spacing); a green tick will appear.
Copy all 3 lines of text into the spaces provided. So that you see 3 green ticks. And then at the bottom of the page, a green button will appear to visit the advertisers website.
- Click on the button to view the advertisers website.
A new window will popup; showing a green bar at the top & the advertisers website underneath. Wait for the 30 second countdown to happen; and then press the “Continue” button. This will confirm that you’ve viewed the ad. At that point you can close the window. And your other window will say “Success” ; and your account will be activated + 50 BAP added to your balance.
- Now you can either view another activation ad, for another 7days + 50BAP or if you want you can wait a few hours and your first paid ads will begin arriving, and you can view those from your Paid Ads page to unlock the cash payments!
Viewing Paid ads is similar to viewing Activation ads where you will have to copy-paste 3 lines of text before proceeding with the ad.
- You will continue receiving Paid Ads daily, until your account goes inactive or you run out of BAP. At which point, you’ll need to view another activation ad and/or you can buy advertising with PaidVerts; and in addition to receiving 50 visits to your website for every dollar spent, you’ll also receive 3100 BAP. Which means $1.55 worth of paid advertising will be delivered to your account as soon as possible. And if you interact with those ads within 18hours of them being delivered; all that cash will be yours!
You can also view this video tutorial on how to use this site.
That was a pretty long explanation reason being this is an innovative and new concept in the Paid-to-Click industry. It will take a little time to get used to it but believe me, once you understand how this site works, its really worth it. There are lots of high paying ads and the maximum reported till date is $50 per click. The more BAP you accumulate, the more high paying ads you will receive so remember to click the 5 activation ads daily.
Lets get on with the review with the Pros & Cons of the site.
Below are the Pros and Cons of the site.
- Paying on time – The site is paying all its members on time. Below is the listed of payment proofs we have received.
Few other places where you can find payment proofs are listed below.
- Forum – Their forum can found on their sister site – MyTrafficValue.com
Forums are excellent for interaction between members and the staff. Members can post suggestions, payments proof and report bugs. Also small complaints can be solved which reduces the workload of the staff of replying to Support tickets.
- Innovative Concept – After a long time we are seeing an innovation in PTC. In the past few years only clones have emerged who have done nothing apart from blindly copying what successful sites have done over the years. So its refreshing to see something new.
- High Earnings – As mentioned at the start, the site does have a lot of high paying ads which can range from $0.01 to $50 per click. The key is to accumulate a high BAP (Bonus Ad Points) which will result in a steady flow of high paying ads to your account.
See the image at the right for a typical day’s available paid ads.
- Transparency – The site statistics are available for all so they aren’t hiding anything.
You also receive a daily stats email of MyTrafficValue to your inbox. If you wish, you can unsubscribe from their daily mail.
- Games & Shares – One thing which bothers me is that they accept PayPal on their site and they also have games and shares. Although its not direct gambling since you can only gamble your BAP when playing games, PayPal do state in their terms that :
You may not use the PayPal service for activities that involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from PayPal and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
You cannot buy shares by funding your MyTrafficValue account with PayPal.
- More information about the site
- Whatever the value of the ad, you will receive 95% of it and your upline will receive 5%. All ads have a 30 seconds timer.
- You can consult the fees associated with deposits and withdrawls below.
PROCESSOR FEES Deposit Cashout PayPal 6.50% + $0.30 2.00% + $0.25 Payza 6.00% + $0.59 2.00% + $0.25 Solid Trust Pay 3.00% + $0.50 3.50% + $0.25 EgoPay 5.00% + $0.50 7.00% Perfect Money None 5.50% + $0.25 Western Union 1.00% + $5.00 2.00% + $5.00 Bank Wire 0.50% 2.00% + $25.00
The above fees can change anytime so you can refer to this page for future reference – http://mytrafficvalue.com/deposit_methods.html
- BAP Tax
This is a fixed fee that applies to all accounts with BAP in them. BAP tax deducts up to 25 BAP once each server day, from all accounts, active or not, until all accounts are zeroed.
- Vacation Mode
If you’re going away on holiday, or will be away from the computer for a few days, you can freeze your account by using the Vacation Mode. For either $1.99 or 10,000 BAP – you can freeze your account from receiving any new ads (thereby safeguarding your Bonus Ad Points) whilst your away. Whenever you return (there’s no time limit), you can unfreeze your account and ads will resume being issued to your account within 24hours.
- Ad Filter
If you’d like to prevent low value ads from being issued to your account, and consuming your Bonus Ad Points, you can purchase the Ad Filter. Each change to the ad filter costs $10. The new minimum ad value will remain in place until you choose to pay to change it again.
Understand that if you increase the minimum value of paid ads that you’re willing to receive, your account will receive less ads as any ads of lesser value than your filter will simply not be eligible to be issued to your account. They will go to another user instead, and you will miss out.
- You can also consider upgrading your account to gain priority receiving recycled ads. Every single ad that recycles will be issued to an active, upgrade user with available bonus ad points; until they’ve all received $1+ worth of recycled ads.
Having lots of available bonus ad points increases your chances of being issued a higher value recycled ad.
Cost of the upgrade: $0.05
Expires after delivering at least 2000+ bonus ad points worth of recycled ads.
Expected Quantity of Ads: 1-200
Note : You may receive up to 200 low value ads. If you do not click on the ads delivered to you within 18 hours, they will be recycled again thus reducing your available Bonus Ad Points without reward, or refund.
- Games : If you like to gamble, then you can play games with your Bonus Ad Points (BAP), to turn a few into a lot! Check the Games section in the navigation menu on the your PaidVerts account.
- Script : Custom
- August 1, 2014 : We are not endorsing this site and the review will no longer be updated.
- June 30, 2014 : PayPal Mass Pay has been enabled for their account and PayPal cashouts should resume in the next few days. PayPal cashout limit has been reduced to $2.
- May 29, 2014 :
◉ Payza has been added and enabled for purchases. Payza cashouts will be enabled on Friday, June 13, 2014. Payza Deposit fee is 6.00% + $0.59 while Cashout fee is 2% + $0.25
◉ All pending PayPal cashouts have been cancelled and funds returned to account balance. Minimum PayPal cashout amount has been temporarily increased to $5 until the Mass Pay option is enabled for their account at which point the minimum PayPal cashout amount will be reduced back down to $1.
- May 29, 2014 :
1) The maximum period of account activity is now 21 days. If you view any activation ads beyond that, it’ll just reset your active status counter to 21 days.
2) From now on members will receive 8 x 50 BAP ads daily, until you have clicked on 100 BAP ads in total. At which point it’ll drop down to 2 x 50 BAP ads daily.
- May 21, 2014 : BAP tax introduced. What this does is deduct up to 25 BAP once each server day, from all accounts, active or not, until all accounts are zeroed.
A new CAPTCHA has been introduced when trying to view ads.
Another proposed change is new members getting 8 x 50 BAP ads daily until they click on 100 Activation Ads in total. At which point the account will revert to receiving 1 x 50 BAP activation ad daily, from then on.
- May 19, 2014 : PayPal deposit limits when purchasing ads at PaidVerts have been adjusted as follows:
◉ Week 1 & 2 = $1-$11 deposit limit
◉ Weeks 3-12 = $1-$33 deposit limit
◉ Weeks 12+ = $1-$125 deposit limit
Weeks begin from your first deposit. Weekly limits reset at midnight on Sunday.
In the next few days PayPal Mass Pay will be enabled. Withdrawals will then cost 2% + $0.25 per cashout.
All pending PayPal cashouts have been cancelled. Please re-request your cashout under the new fee structure
Conclusion : Going by the owner’s past history and reading various blogs and forums, I would advise everyone to be careful with this site. Don’t invest if can’t afford to loose your money. That goes for any site no matter how old and trusted it is.
In the end the decision is yours so I am just doing my part in warning everyone out there.
Please leave your views in the Comment section below. If you find any mistakes in the review please do bring it my notice.
|Print article||This entry was posted by Admin on April 27, 2014 at 9:53 pm, and is filed under Not Recommended. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
● Comments must be on-topic. For off-topic comments, please post on the CONTACT US page.
● Refrain from posting comments that are obscene, slanderous or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks, name calling or inciting hatred. Profanity, cursing, trolling, hate speech, racist remarks or violent content will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to edit or delete comments for any such reasons. Please keep the conversation civil.
● Do not overuse smileys as they can be annoying for others.
● Spamming will not be tolerated. You are allowed to post referral links at the end of your comment but only if you have some feedback to share. When posting a payment proof or feedback, you can post your referral link at the end of your comment. Short and useless comments with referral links like "great site", "join under me" are not acceptable and will be deleted. Repeated attempts will lead to permanent ban.
LittleBux.com – Full comprehensive review + Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review of BoostFin.com – PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review of PTCSolution.com – PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review of Jobego.com – Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review of Nerdbux.com & why we are no longer endorsing this site.
Full review of ClickFair.com – Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review of LogiPTC.com – Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
GetBuxToday.com – Full review + Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review of RewardingWays.com – Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full comprehensive review of SwagBucks.com
Ways to earn from your own activity and referral Earnings, fully explained.