Wordlinx.com – An Established Site
$0.001 to $0.02 per click
2% from clicks
2% from sales
Basic members earn $0.20 USD per upgrade on 3 levels and $2.00 USD per Verified Plus upgrade!
(Level 1 only)
- Review Last Updated : November 29, 2014
- Owner/Alias : Richard Sturdy (Rogue Media Ltd.)
- Current Who Is : http://whois.domaintools.com/wordlinx.com
Wordlinx is a pay-per-click advertising system that has been online since October, 2003. It is owned by Rogue Media Ltd. which is a company registered in the U.K.
Members are only shown adverts when an advertiser has paid for a campaign so that way there will always be money to pay members. In short, the site is a Real Paid-to-click program and not a ponzi which depends on investors to pay its members.
You may like to read our exclusive interview with Mr. Richard Sturdy here.
Below are the Pros and Cons of the site.
- An Established Site – The site has been online for over 8 years which is a great achievement for any PTC site.
- Paying on time – The site is currently paying all its members on time and I have been paid personally too.
Few places where you can find payment proofs are listed below.
- Instant Payments – You receive your payments within seconds after you request it. Great isn’t it?
- No Referral Limit – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site which is great for those who are good at promoting.
You can check their affiliate program details here.
- Forum – They recently added a forum and you can find it here – http://forum.wordlinx.com/
Forums are excellent for interaction between members and the staff. Members can post suggestions, payments proof and report bugs. Also small complaints can be solved which reduces the workload of the staff of replying to Support tickets.
- Permanent Fixed Cashout – The cashout mark is fixed at $10 and does not increase after each cashout. Although the minimum limit might be hard to reach without referrals.
- Monthly Twitter Promo – You can win $10 every week if you re-tweet Wordlinx’s tweets. For details, you can read their announcement on their forum here.
- Slow Earner – This is not exactly a con but many people complain about the low earnings. It might be the case but with an unlimited affiliate program, the potential to make decent money is there. And as mentioned earlier that this program depends on real advertisers, so you will not find fake ads here. They only pay money out when there’s money coming in. This might mean lower earnings, but they’ve done this for over 9 years and this has kept them stable.
- Changes without announcements – They tend to make changes to their program without making any announcement. Its only when someone inquires about it on their forum, we are made aware about the rule change.
- More information about the site
[Since January, 2013]
- Our exclusive interview with Mr. Richard Sturdy (the admin of Wordlinx) – http://www.ptcscrutiny.com/wordlinxinterview/
You can earn Points by clicking on the link at the bottom of their newsletters and by re-viewing ads. Points can be redeemed in the WordLinx Store.
Currently, points can be redeemed for removing pre-views (One week bypass for 50 points) and a trial Verified upgrade (One week upgrade for 200 points).
- You must click at least one ad a week to earn from your referrals.
- Links are added throughout the day. If you don’t see any now, there may be some later. Links rely on advertisers. If there are no advertisers, there will be no links to click. To encourage more advertisers to join, please use your referral links on your website and/or on traffic exchanges.
- All accounts are deleted after 120 days of inactivity.
- You can request a payment only once every 30 days.
- The site has a toolbar and you can download it here – http://wordlinx.ourtoolbar.com/
- All WordLinx members must have earned a minimum of $10.00 USD (ten dollars), including $5.00 USD (five dollars) from clicking adverts, in order to be paid. A maximum of $100.00 USD (one hundred dollars) can be automatically withdrawn to PayPal once a month (thirty days). Automatic payments are processed instantly at the time of each confirmed request. Withdrawls over $100.00 USD must be manually audited, which can take up to five working days. It is each member’s responsibility to submit a correct and valid PayPal email address when requesting payment. Invalid or erroneous cashout requests will result in non-payment. WordLinx charges a small 5% fee per cashout withdrawl to cover ongoing administration costs and PayPal processing fees.
- You earn affiliate commissions if your referral upgrades his/her account (this is only available to Premium members) or purchases ads. The commissions are considerably higher for Premium members. Premium members get a lot of benefits like more ads and higer referral commissions for a cheap upgrade price. Whether its worth upgrading or not is for you to decide depending on your activity and your ability to build a downline. You can compare the different types of memberships here.
- New support system on Wordlinx effective from July 18th, 2012
If you require any help with WordLinx, you should always visit the FAQs (http://wordlinx.com/faqs.php) and forum (http://forum.wordlinx.com) first. However, as hundreds of people still rush to contact us directly, we have put a new support system in place.
We will now only answer requests relating to transactions (advertising orders, upgrades, etc) and business deals via the support form. All other questions should be asked in our forum, or via our social pages (Facebook, Twitter, etc). If you ask a general question via the support form, it will not be answered.
Due to these changes we have dramatically reduced the waiting time for the people who need our help most. Instead of getting a response several days later, genuine problems are now typically resolved within 24 hours, which is a massive improvement.
- Upgrade Comparison Table
- Wordlinx – Terms and Conditions
- Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
- Advertiser Questions
- November 29, 2014 : Fixed Ads now available for purchase. Prices start from $19 per day. For more information, please visit our dedicated Advertisers Corner page.
- June 5, 2014 : Basic members now need to view a preview advert before they are shown a paid ad. So effectively, you are watching two ads but getting paid for one.
You can now earn Points by re-viewing adverts. Currently, points can be redeemed for removing pre-views (One week bypass for 50 points) and a trial Verified upgrade (One week upgrade for 200 points).
- May 29, 2014 : From 1st June 2014, all members will receive 5 x $0.001 guaranteed ads daily. Upgraded members will receive additional 3 x $0.01 ads daily.
- May 6, 2014 : You must now click at least one ad a week to earn from your referrals.
Reminder: New requirement now in place. You must click at least one ad a week to earn from your referrals. http://t.co/QpJwrbdfEq
— WordLinx (@wordlinx) May 5, 2014
- April 22, 2014 : Paid emails, Points, improved stats & increase in advertising prices. You can read about them in detail on their forum : [here] & [here]
- March 30, 2014 : Cashouts are now free! 0% fees on all withdrawals!
Cashouts are now free! 0% fees on all earnings withdrawals! What you earn is what you're paid! Happy clicking! – http://t.co/QpJwrbdfEq
— WordLinx (@wordlinx) March 29, 2014
- November 24, 2013 : Referral earnings reduced from 3% to 2% for Free members.
- June 12, 2013 : Cashout rule changed again. Members must now earn at least $5 personally from clicking ads in order to be paid. [Source]
This info has now also been added in their Terms.
- June 10, 2013 : Members must earn at least $10 personally from clicking ads in order to be paid. [Source]
- June 6, 2013 : Members no longer need referrals in order to cashout. [Source]
- May 30, 2013 : New cashout rule introduced. Members must earn at least $0.10 through referrals in order to be paid.
Conclusion : Overall, we feel the site to be a safe one. Please leave your views in the Comment section below. If you find any mistakes in the review please do bring it my notice.
|Print article||This entry was posted by Admin on May 2, 2011 at 7:04 pm, and is filed under Established Site. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
● Comments must be on-topic. For off-topic comments, please post on the CONTACT US page.
● Refrain from posting comments that are obscene, slanderous or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks, name calling or inciting hatred. Profanity, cursing, trolling, hate speech, racist remarks or violent content will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to edit or delete comments for any such reasons. Please keep the conversation civil.
● Do not overuse smileys as they can be annoying for others.
● Spamming will not be tolerated. You are allowed to post referral links at the end of your comment but only if you have some feedback to share. When posting a payment proof or feedback, you can post your referral link at the end of your comment. Short and useless comments with referral links like "great site", "join under me" are not acceptable and will be deleted. Repeated attempts will lead to permanent ban.
LittleBux.com – Full comprehensive review + Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review and tutorial of PaidVerts.com – Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
My AdPrize stats after clicking more than 100,000 times over 2 years.
Full review of BoostFin.com – PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review of PTCSolution.com – PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review of Jobego.com – Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review of Nerdbux.com & why we are no longer endorsing this site.
Full review of ClickFair.com – Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
Full review of LogiPTC.com – Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.
GetBuxToday.com – Full review + Payment Proofs , PROs and CONs of the site with important things you should know about the site.